The Return of the "scammer" - Selling pack for $99... worth $6000 unique apps!

The Return of the “scammer” - Pack is worth $6000

Yes, I’m ramzixp and can be called by some people are spammer or scammer, yeah…fckin scammer oO. Never scammed anybody but spammed? Yes! I’m full of
controversies, sometimes rude but I’m here member for 2012 and dev for 2011. I’m in this industry longer than you, much longer.
Who wants to comment, think twice… with your multiaccounts.

I want to sell you the pack of code, what can be used to make you some bigger bucks. Just for $99… why I’m selling? Yes, I’m bankrupt, never invested my earned money and fighting to get money for CPI and promotions. Yes, I’m honest and don’t care your opinions. I’m giving you perfect code for $99, I’m good developer but in shithole.

@fckramzixp @ramzixp’mom @jim → I know you will comment, crash me and insult me, this offer is not for you. Everyone can think himself and buy it or not! For you I can be even dildo rapper…

My $99 pack includes:

Custom cash reward app, what I developed with backend and frontend
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/40778-cash-reward-application-last-day-promotion-today-%2499-normal-price-%24599.html
Prisma Clone Application what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/38603-prisma-photo-effects-application-%2420-new-price.html
Prism - effects app never sold before
MP3 Downloader - Hearthis API what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/37340-mp3-downloader-api-hearthis-not-banned-play-store-%2425.html
Zipper Lock Screen App what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/32923-zipper-lock-screen-source-code-%3B.html

Additional Source Codes:
Snow Swipe Time Chupa
Color Match Chupa
Volleyball King Chupa
Phone Cleaner Chupa

3,5gb source codes
105 codes with codecanyon, chupa apps and games
GCM notification system (admin panel)
1500 icon sets
300 icons
3x psd icon generators for photoshop (psd)

Additional downloaders created by me:

Mp3 downloader Jamendo
Mp3 downloader Jamendo2
Mp3 downloader Jamendo3
Mp3 downloader Google API
Mp3 downloader Soundcloud

My old ebooks 2012 and 2015:
40 pages of knowledge for almost free… ebook have 1 year but a lot of knowledge is not outdated.

Some knowledge may be used for beginners

Chapter 1: ASO
-what is ASO
-application description and title -translations, why to use it?
-graphics aso is also important -google +1 as ASO method
-how to force 5 star rating and not get banned -before publish SEO, free blogger technique -wordpress can boost your application in 2 ways! Ping! -microsite, the best way to collect users -collection of 12 ASO tips and tricks for your application

Chapter 2: Monetization
-ad types and the biggest representatives
-what kind of ad should I use -mediation, custom solution with priority and remote control -how to monetize widget and live wallpaper
-blackhat monetization method from the past works, use it and not get banned (how to avoid ban)

Chapter 3: Downloads tricks and tips!
-category booster, how to bust your downloads
-downloads incrementator, new method, not used before. (Metcalfe’s Law in your app business, unlimited downloads possible)
-new House Ads method
-not used before to keep your users forever
-push notifications? Why not if used correct, you will avoid ban
-how Google ranks your application, main factors

Chapter 4: Detect Google Bot
-what is Google Bouncer and how to bypass it
-how to create new Google Play account and keep it live when you was banned in the past
-additional tips to avoid bans when you was banned in the past

Chapter 5: Bad Apps
-what is bad app
-the most profitable kind of bad apps and some titles

How to buy my pack? Send me $99…I will resend you email with your pack in next 10h max…
my paypal is [email protected]

Your’s belowed scammer^^
ramzixp

Scam 100%!

YES! BUMP MY THREAD YOU FANATIC! :slight_smile: Thank you, you are generating me views!.. bump, more bump!
haha, not expected this you no life animal? :slight_smile: … i don’t care you any more, bump! more bump!

I do not care about views. no one will but it form you

You say that this apps are not published? So what are your code doing here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Cashanka+INC ?

goood job! You posted my demo :wink: people can see the app now :d

bump! More bump and views!

Thank you doggy, my b^ch :wink:

You are little monkey, I want to fc.k u in ass

Come my children to buy my stuff, come… @45giga @A1ka1inE @abhishek.vicky @adforandroidapps @AdscendFehz @AerServ @AfroApps @Akhadian @akour @Albert927 @AlphaJack @amine_spirit @Andre3wap @andreasv @Androidbeats @androidDeveloper @androidexpert @AndroidFly @anjamac @ankit662003 @Anteos @Apps @AppsForLife @Archbob @ardi @argsrvcs @ArmaX86 @Artsir @asd @asoguy @azzouzing @bachdv @BaksaiApps @batalyaws @belunch @benchlih @Beppi @best-new-apps @bestfreeappandroid @bestgamesstudios @bestpromotion2 @BestReviewApp @bhavin @Blaying82 @BloopStudios
@loopStudios’s Avatar @bluedot @Bond @boylamion @bradeliade @bradol @Bronsoner @brothersun @camera.man @CGAK @chiataytuday @Clara Lambert @code4life @codewizards @CoolApp @corn @Crichton333@cscs @cuder @cybergamer @DanielB @Dante2000 @danzaerz@darknes01 @datct0407 @daywalker313 @dealpool @designers.coders @dev000 @developer @devGamevn @devo1985 @dirhem @dontstop @DroidGenie @dsi76@dungelin @duong.it.iu

I need more, come my children, come
@E2RD @edopure @ed_john @EliteDeveloper @ernestofndz@ezecaballero @felipemmatos @FGL_Rozek@freethinkern @fundev @funkapps @Gabry1006 @gamer456148 @Gamerstudios @gamesnapps4u @GanjaApps @garuda @gen @georgiecasey @gerer777 @GLGJing @gogoletgo @goldeneternitystudio@GPlay @gr17 @guddushekhawat@guruavi@guttso @hackformore @hanfoosh @hanyelmehy @hassen66 @haxxo @HeavenHell @hiepsi462353 @HighwayMobile @hinzald i@Hmtooo @hoangwin @hoang_fc @HTML5 @hungadsense @igames @ilanp @ImadeIt@infoapps @Intergig @invipro @jansportseller @jaortizrojas @Javanshir @javicash @jhonero @jhonmarker @johna @Joseph27 @Jumbly @just84 @KaloyanBeshev @KarDiamond @kawai @kell @kenlead @kerisar @kevinW @khoatd191 @kingloki1991 @kovachx @kurijak @kurimawka @LastSoul @lenten1111 @lovefromheaven @luckysam88@Mac @Magnesus @mahi arora @makemoneyandroid @malik1994 @manhcuong1995 @marketingfreak @marwfair @Mateusz @mathewsassn @Matthewek @mediaxr @mike82 @mikenate @Milan @minado @mind @MindCracker @Mohammad @moneyseeker @Mr Mobile @mrkhanhtrancong @Muffinman @muratsayin @nguyentam @nhatdev @Nickba @Niko @nishadts @NokiaDev @nthung @nufseid @okene @onemorelevel @onlun99 @optimumit @OPunktSchmidt @paymaster @pedroarnau @Pharaoh @phil3992 @Pixelpower @plicatibu@ pmail0001 @pov @promo87 @protonsavy@RadioTurk @rajivmemon @rayleigh @ramzixp@re4lity @Rick Stranberg @rixchow @rocklio @RockstarDev @romel_emperado @Ryan @Sab @sachinsood @sallerapp @samulew @sanatbehl @sasuga @Shang @shehzada4 @shikher9 @Shinobi @shuiwo @Sidlane @simpleaddictivegames @simplychoose @sisusisu @slugshead @SMx @sneakybox @SocioSoft @softwarebob @SomeDeveloper @squabbles21 @sree888 @steampunk @Steffan Max @stewie @stic @sukhoi @svcongnghe @symbiosoft @sysads @T-7 @tacchan23 @taimur97 @talal @tanguco @tatata13 @TDGAME @Thanh Nguyễn @ThemeBowlApp @thewowser247 @tobiblueeyes @toxic @tuandungnguyen @UnluckyGuy @vadimbolun @vansulich @vantruongtlhp@vapp @vickyvu0684 @vivek9 @vmagic @vocado @WinCash @wladca @woodenboxlwp @XdebugX @xindunghoi @xipxap @xjoey20x @Yannis @yassin123441 @yulin.siada @yves.beauvile @zahraworks @Zavarzin @zeller2 @zoegirl @zzorrann

I lure you! Come and check this out
@!!! @+1vishaletm @1158furkan @123456789 @12er @1appmarket @2010sroy @3mrullah @45giga @4thfloorapps @5tr4u55 @777tuanha @7legos @9xgeneration @A1ka1inE @AABplay @aajba31 @abd namari @Abdelaziz Ahmed @abdellatif81 @abdouh @ABEMOS @abizz @abjectperson @abmantis @abuabed84 @aby @account2014 @ACGroup @Actarus@Ad4m @Adam @Adam2012 @Adeel khan @adelf788 @adevinneed @adforandroidapps @Adil BT @AdIquity @Adisred @ads2livewallpaper @AdscendFehz @adscendmichael @AdscendTony @adveriga @Adxmi @Aeliaty @AerServ @affiBox @affliatex @AfroApps @Ahamed @Ahmed Developer @ahmed mohi @AhmedKhairi @AirpushNick @akaliel @akenob @akh @Akhadian@akour @aksel @Akshay_laghate @Akumen @Alarconte @Albert927 @alecman @alecstheone @aleemmob @Aleksa @aleksej @alessandro nesta @Alex Carlo @Alex Wilhelm @Alexander @Alexander P. @alexandre @AlexBird @alexirabor @alexka @alinescoo @alisayin @AlisonT @allagainstyou @AlmonDev @along@inner-active.com @AlphaJack @alter @amalvj123 @Amelie[/MENTION amine_spirit @aminika @Amitabh @Amorgos @Amylocapv @Anagy006 @AnalogPresent @anawaz @andreasv @AndreasWJ @andrebirnfeld @andrew88 @Andrew@Tapit @androapp @Android Newbie @Android# @android4d @androidbabbles @Androidbeats @androidbot @AndroidDB @androiddev @androiddev4 @Androider @androidev @androidev85 @androidexp @androidexpert @AndroidFly @androidgamer87[/MENTION androidman @AndroidSpanish @androidtech @Android_Investigator @AndroiMania @andromobil @AndromoMark @andyres @aneesh1234 @angela cote @Angilder @anhcas91 @anhqn92 @anhtuan @anjamac @anjelika2k7 @Anjes @ankit662003 @anna.k @Anonimescu @AnonymeMakingapps @anon_android @anothershade83 @Anteos @AnthonySimino @antony_hg @aorphow @apelsin @Apostolos @AppApes[/MENTION Appayable @appdever @AppDroid @Apperator @AppGrade @AppIcons @AppingtonDavid @applez @appname @Apps @AppsDrone @AppsForLife @appsg @appslabmarket @appsmaker @appsrelease @Apptopia @Appwiz @appy @apten @Arashikage @Archbob @ardi @ArgieApps @argsrvcs @Ariannace @aries22383 @Arkanian @armando @ArmaX86@arnabkacak @arorasuman367 @arrrghie @Artsir @Arty Tales @asag @asanka @asd @Ash @aslindakeren @asmina22 @asoguy @Assi @Asthme @at2 @athousandmonkeys @Atia @atifbs @atpanda @augasur @Aurimas @authorccv @aven59 @Aviator168 @aviv @avradu1984 @awais007 @Awennor @awesome @awesomeapps@awlabs @aXar @axfn @axldotm @Ayeshaali @aykutuludag @azaotl @AzevedoCorreia80 @azor @azze @azzouzing @b515 @BaBeStudios @Babuye @bachdv @bachpv @Badams @badguy2013 @baidovich @baiggee @BaksaiApps @ballada @Bandler @Bardsoft @bariskaplan @bariskaplan1903 @Bartek @BArtWell @batalyaws @bathanh042013@Bayaz @bbry @bdevic @BeFruit @belunch @ben @benbasha @benchlih @benjamin94 @Beppi @best-new-apps @bestfreeappandroid @bestgamesstudios @best_budy @Bgame @bgmozapa @bhavin @bicdroid @BigPanda @BigWhoop @BilalMasri @Bilgihan @Bill @bill1979 @Bill@MobiAdage @binoct @binsgame2014 @bitlaslt @bjka @Black White@Bladezn @BloopStudios @blsbur @bluedot @bluemansion @bluesky @BmlProds @bobbyr @Bobookerpo @Bojan @Bond @Boneloc @bonilu32 @booncol @boyberm @boyvui821 @Brad Stewart @bradeliade @bradolh

I’m bad spammer @delta2109 @demonhotdog @Denishverma @denizimo @Deolisa @deplacer @descuderosanchez @designers.coders @Deucalion0 @Dev-david @dev000 @DEV2015 @devankit @developer @developerXochitl @developer_dovietson @developper17 @devGamevn @Devioussin @devmancody @devo1985 @devVN @dhavalsankhala @dhm @diamondcleanlv @Didldak @Diemonx @die_for_rock_vn @digiz @Dimitri_Minimob@Dimmduh @DipeshRamnani @Dipesh_Devil @dirhem @dir_waleed @discusser_vn @diveshseth @diyoyo @Djasha @djuramutavi894 @dlaroche @dnhieu89 @Dogolino @DohnJoe @DoiUrlFanpage @dolphindevlopers @DomDEV @DominicToretto @dom_slayer @Donestas @donnoyet @dontstop @doptrix @doremon @double_tap @downloader @Dr.Hu @drache @dragod @DreamItApp@Dredok @Drewicz @Drex @DrKappa @droid09 @droidaddict @droidboy @droiddev @droider @DroidGenie @droidhen @droidstunter @dsi76 @dsouzacleamy @ducbt90 @duccao @ductjen @duggout @Dummie @dungelin @dungnlh_khtn07 @duong.it.iu @duythanh90 @dvduy90 @dvir0776 @dwiedenau @dynamitedev @dysontl @dystopia @dzandroid@dzkdes @E2applets @E2RD @e4eleven @earndroid @east @easyachiever @eclipse @edbaev @EddieS @edopure @Edward00707 @ed_john @eembdroid @Efektpol @eggrolls1983 @ekimual @El haouari @EladAppnext @elefas @EliteDeveloper @ElnRoz @emmastacey @emunk @EMWA @enasmet @Endltop @Enkhyl @eomobi @EpicStudios@epollomes @eQuality @erdart @ernestofndz @errais @Eskimob @ethanbrown @ethanwa @EvaTan @Everfantasy @exaktor @Exe_mas @Exo @EXP Game @exploder @eyadse93 @eyuswap @ezecaballero @f0x7 @fabio80s @FairyTailMObile @falo @famousdoggstudios @fanarin @fanboy555 @FancyACuppa @fanta @FanthomStudios @fappbulously @farheen_9

Come and check my offer here :wink:
@Fat Pandog @faziamasih @FCarvalho @fedepaol @felipemmatos @femimobile @Fenetron @fengin @Fenix @feras80h @Fgames @FGL @fillevoss @firasmcsd @Fisherman @fiveHellions @flamer_gnnn @flashysquirrel @Flaxbin @flooryn @flopper @floraseward @fluffydelusions @flyingcow2014 @flyknin2014 @flyvit @fmsmobile @for1x @fosfore@fourtwozero @Fox @foxyapps @fredbaker @freeman05 @freethinkern @freez @Frendminge @freshair0 @FreshCall @Friko @fugostudio @Funbiz @fundamentals @fundev @funkyzoo @furioussoftware @fxRichard @gaban01 @Gabriel Reis @Gabry1006 @gacon @gagaga @galihhb @gamedroid @GameLover @gamer456148 @Gamerstudios @gamescorpion @gamesnapps4u@GanjaApps @Garainis @GarrettThalamus @garuda @Gary Webb @gavapps @gbqwerty @gcc @gdevpro @gegerhr @gekkographics @gen @GeniusDdevs @Genom @Geoffrey Sinn @George108 @georgiecasey @Geras @gerer777 @getmmg @ggrapps @ghomveld @ghostek @ghusteam @gigabreakfast @gikdew @Gingee @giorgosera @gl.devloper @GLGJing@gloriarood @gmgamelab @GMPSoft @Gnawbone @Go2Play @godarm @Goddard @GodismyCEO @goehxad @gogoletgo @gogotiti @goldenapk @Goody @GooglePlay @Googleplayseller @gopal goyal @GopalAppmaker @gordonb @govinda93 @GPlay @GpProject @gqn @gr17 @Grand @GrayFox @Greeky @Grey Light Studios @groidify @Gsurface @guddushekhawat@guruavi @gushchinda @guttso @gyth @h6sidhu @h99n @hackformore @haimv.viss@gmail.com @haitam @hakkygvn @Halko @Halkyimwp @hammerbot @hammyliem @hamzamed @hanfoosh @hanv9488 @hanyelmehy @happycamp @happynormanstudio @haris @harneetsingh17 @hasan.akmal @Hasky @hasoon @hassen66 @haxxo @haythamforever @HeavenHell @hectorlangthang@heftyApps @heijivn @heikichiryou @HeirOfTheSurvivor @Helen @hellboy211 @hello_user @hepyack @heroearie @herrcorp @heshamweal @hetpin @hgkhtncntt @hienvinh24 @hiepsi462353 @HighwayMobile @hijack3d @hinzaldi @hipster @hirako @Hirzou @hitman_544 @Hmtooo @hoang hai @hoangwin @hoang_fc @hoosierfan24 @HTCHTC @htlvn @HTML5@hubris @huesphere @hunabi @hungadsense @HungryBird @hungxd2992 @huu_duy99 @hyarion @I0OoIolIlO @iamattila @ian.nugroz @iasspsmarter @IAStudio @ibodai @ibrahim.younas @ict_inc @Idan @idleboy @iDmix @igames @igni @igorsul @ikannuna @ikan_jambal @Ikenna1 @ilanp @ilovesoft @ImadeIt @imnothing8888 @incorporateapps[/MENTION indie @indonesia @inefficientcode @Inertia @infoapps @inktri23 @insayyed @insMaciej @inspi @Insplisity @intence @Intergig @intorion @invipro @iosk855 @ironmaidon @isap @iskrega @Ismael @ISR Studio @issamassafi @issmail @Istarion @itsarjunsinh @itsme @itsnotme @its_cherry @ittus @itzrew @iulian.pw@Ivan @ivbran @izmouad @J.tayler @Jaba @jackamin78 @JackJackGames @jackmarc @JackoD @Jacky @Jacky@Adxmi @jackyming @jack_black @jacques100 @jacqueswest24 @JaegerGames @jafrinjeny @JaggedStone @Jagger @jake @jalle007 @jameltheone @james23 @jamesbarba @jamesgates1 @jamesjames @jamesmoss @JamesParker @Janny Tran @jaortizrojas@jared @jarekVJP @jarkwas @Jaroslaw @Jarrar @Jason

The best code offer here! @jhonmoris @Jill Kelly @jimmybook @Jisdroid @Jiten Arora @jjlay @jmgpp @jmoney @JOE500 @joewin13 @joey @Johannes Borchardt @John Conner @john.kenedy @john1231 @john2app @johna @JohnAb @johncoder @Johndani @johndroid @johnpaul @john_den @Join Kelly @jonathan @Jonathan@AdBuddiz @JonathanH @JonathanNgo @jophncatty[/MENTION joseph27 @JosephCarter @Josh Yaxley @journey.man @jpeg @jroid @JSorrentino @juanla @jugnoyasir @Jura @just84 @Juvas Cheev @Jvanjo @JyriKilpelainen @k2nice @KaitlinM @kajal27 @kakashi @KakCAT @kakofonia @kallavun @KaloyanBeshev @kamwave @KarDiamond @karendominguez @Karnak @Karriz @Kate Demishkan @kathy @Katie@kaushal @kawaali @kawai @kaysery @kedzior @keitaro3660 @kell @kenlead @KennCK @keokafe01 @kerisar @kern0 @kesion @kethongtri @KevinLA @kevinW @kevinWt @kewlieo @khayashi @khirr @khoatd191 @Kiavash2k @kibartiq @kibgzr @kid23_me @kidgames @KidsAppbaba @Kiernan @kilof @kimcuongden1712@kimwuchoong @kingblue @kingdroid @kingkong @kingloki1991 @kingofsparta @kingship @Kingsley @kishan.mrk @kishore @kiti @kitommy @kits @kiwicoco @kiwiio @klang @Kobra @komandan @kompliet @Konja @Korunt @kosal @kosdevil @kovachx @krimoon @kronetgames @krosser @Ktos @Kubas121 @kufu@kumar @kunalxigxag @kunta @kurijak @Kwaker @kyzar @lacipalfi @ladydou @laman @lamer40 @lastboyscout @LastSoul @lctr30 @LeadBolt @leadbolt_frankb @leadingsky123 @leanh94 @lee @LeeSeungYeon @lehnis @leisureapps @lenrok258 @lenten1111 @leo0901 @leomark @leonet @levantapp @Leviteo @levuphuong @lgmcben@lhoang8500 @lhylcom32 @lihcon1891 @Liking @LimboZone @limp @linhnguyen @Lion King @Literswater @LJR @llamalab @lmaosoft @loba @Lockdown @loixartx @LoneWolf @longhoanggiang @longngguyen0410 @loopdiaz @lordraider @Lostcity @love4ever2h @lovetodo @LoveWYC @lovexia @Lowy @lstudio @luckycoin @luckysam88 @luhybri[/MENTION luna Wang @LunarExGames @luongbeta @LUPA @Luscious92 @lxkvlk @Lyndist @lynellej1 @m-ilk @m88 @Mac @mackerone @madgreg @madhattter @madmen @MadMister2 @maentrus @Magnesus @mahdispecial @mahi arora @mahmudhassan @mahnaz @mahule_rachit @maitrunghieuit @Maj @majjjom @mak @Maknyosssssss @malik1994 @Manaya@manhcuong1995 @maniacmusic @mapacarta @mapiko @maracola @MARAUD3R @marcell99 @Marcu1991 @maria.kurganova @mariaandreson @MariaMilea @MarimbaGames @Market Search Tool @marketingfreak @markkessler @Marry @marsterxda @Martin @marvemakerstech @marwar @marwen_schumy @marwfair @Mary @Master Fox @Mat86 @Mateusz @Mathboy @mathewsassn @matt.alphagravel @Matthew[/MENTION matthewek @matthiasb @matthros @mattterrance @Maurils @Maurizio @Max @max1000 @max62 @maximal @may @mayotas @mbbwdevil @mbm123 @mboadu @mbr @mccalla_yut @mclip @MDesigns @mdr @meapps @mediaxr @megasoft78 @meilinn @Meir @memphyssk @mentat47 @Menue Games @Merlo @meshantha@MetalGuru @METALWINGS @metinogtem @metiss @mety333 @MeYourOurs @mhartw

You can now all start the shitstorm and bump my views :wink:

WTF, stop tagging me in this crap. If you are broke, go turn a prostitute or stripper, its very profitable.

Thank you :wink: more views! :smiley:

Even if there’s a chance that someone feels scammed by ramzixp, there’s dozen of satisfied customers.
He was selling some good codes, some bad codes, but most people (like me) always received the item.
So far he did not cheat on me.

I feel very sorry for you.
60% of me wishes you luck in your bad times, 40% is glad that you got what you deserve.

The reason I don’t admire you is when I was struggling into making few cents a day and I purchased some of your stuff.
I remember I asked you for some help but you did not give a shit and you probably even blocked me.
I don’t believe you will ever change.

So fùck you and good luck.

[QUOTE=Androidbeats;190474][/QUOTE]
I don’t even remember you… yeah, I blocked maybe 5 of my customers for something but you never complained or asked for refund what I would probably do.

haha, look at this desperate retard tagging everyone to see his crap. He will now unpublish his shit apps . leave the forum you piece of shit! https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Cashanka+INC

@ramzixp

Thank you for bumping it :wink: so much!