Admob showing adult ads on family friendly app

Hi,

I received this email from goole play , i use only admob to show ads …

Hi Developers at ,

Thanks for submitting your app for Designed for Families. We reviewed , with package name , and noticed some eligibility issues.

App status: Your app has not been accepted into Designed for Families, and the update is not live on Google Play.

Eligibility issues:

• The ad content in your app does not conform with Designed for Families eligibility requirements. If you monetize your app, please ensure you’ve excluded ads from sensitive categories.

You can read through the Ads section of the program requirements to learn which types of ads are prohibited on Designed for Families:
Families - Play Console Help

Next Steps:

Make the necessary changes to your app.
Submit your app for another review.
Or, if you’d like to exclude your app from Designed for Families:

Remove Designed for Families from your app’s Pricing & Distribution settings.
Click Submit update.
For more details on how an app can qualify for Designed for Families, you can read through the program requirements. Within the content rating questionnaire, make sure to click the “Learn More” links at the end of each question for definitions of terms and content examples.

If you’ve reviewed the eligibility criteria and feel this rejection may have been in error, you can contact our policy support

I have now gone into adsense sensitive category section and banned all categories, i only had videos games category enabled …

Will this solve the issue …

Attached are the images sent by google play that these ads are showing …

ad1.jpg

Will such ads now stop if i have disabled all sensitive categories …

Regards

It may not solve the issue completely. I used to block all sensitive categories but still at times my App served some Dating ads anyway (as those ads weren’t properly categorized). Also I remember that somewhere in the AdMob settings they write that they assume no responsibilities if sometime the filtering doesn’t work.

@tacchan23 - so just 2 points how do other apps under family friendly category pass the test of not violating the policy

second , should i just opt out of family friendly category and will it have any impact on how app is shown and how users download kids app , as they will not see the family friendly logo…

Regards

1. I guess it’s just luck… I had to rate all my Apps to 16+/Mature as Google Play was constantly rejecting my Apps upload/update because of showing high maturity Ads (even if I tried to filter sensitive categories from all Ad Networks)
    But I see many similar Apps (using FAN/AdMob as I do) rate 3+ and they seem to never have problem… so I guess it may just be luck.
  2. I have no idea as I never had kid/family apps

Have you reached out to admob about the issue?

May be worth reaching out to admob directly at this point to see what’s going on there. Hasn’t happened to me but I’ve heard of it happening and it took reaching out to get answers about those particular instances.

@NoCanDo @FGL_Rozek - how to reach them or talk to them is there any link you can share please …

Regards

There should be a contact tab under the little question mark in the top right of your dashboard.
Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 10.55.21 AM.png

Good luck.

Upper top right of dashboard – contact tab.

@FGL_Rozek @lastboyscout - there is no such contact tab in either the gear sign or the question mark sign , should i look for it in adwords ?

Regards

Hi,
if you are using ads in kids related app then you should set childdirected or something like flag while making ad request in request builder and most of the problems will be solved with that

interesting. when i log into my admob account I see a contact us tab.

The Return of the “scammer” - Pack is worth $6000

Yes, I’m ramzixp and can be called by some people are spammer or scammer, yeah…fckin scammer oO. Never scammed anybody but spammed? Yes! I’m full of
controversies, sometimes rude but I’m here member for 2012 and dev for 2011. I’m in this industry longer than you, much longer.
Who wants to comment, think twice… with your multiaccounts.

I want to sell you the pack of code, what can be used to make you some bigger bucks. Just for $99… why I’m selling? Yes, I’m bankrupt, never invested my earned money and fighting to get money for CPI and promotions. Yes, I’m honest and don’t care your opinions. I’m giving you perfect code for $99, I’m good developer but in shithole.

@fckramzixp @ramzixp’mom @jim → I know you will comment, crash me and insult me, this offer is not for you. Everyone can think himself and buy it or not! For you I can be even dildo rapper…

My $99 pack includes:

Custom cash reward app, what I developed with backend and frontend
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/40778-cash-reward-application-last-day-promotion-today-%2499-normal-price-%24599.html
Prisma Clone Application what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/38603-prisma-photo-effects-application-%2420-new-price.html
Prism - effects app never sold before
MP3 Downloader - Hearthis API what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/37340-mp3-downloader-api-hearthis-not-banned-play-store-%2425.html
Zipper Lock Screen App what I developed
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/32923-zipper-lock-screen-source-code-%3B.html

Additional Source Codes:
Snow Swipe Time Chupa
Color Match Chupa
Volleyball King Chupa
Phone Cleaner Chupa

3,5gb source codes
105 codes with codecanyon, chupa apps and games
GCM notification system (admin panel)
1500 icon sets
300 icons
3x psd icon generators for photoshop (psd)

Additional downloaders created by me:

Mp3 downloader Jamendo
Mp3 downloader Jamendo2
Mp3 downloader Jamendo3
Mp3 downloader Google API
Mp3 downloader Soundcloud

My old ebooks 2012 and 2015:
40 pages of knowledge for almost free… ebook have 1 year but a lot of knowledge is not outdated.

Some knowledge may be used for beginners

Chapter 1: ASO
-what is ASO
-application description and title -translations, why to use it?
-graphics aso is also important -google +1 as ASO method
-how to force 5 star rating and not get banned -before publish SEO, free blogger technique -wordpress can boost your application in 2 ways! Ping! -microsite, the best way to collect users -collection of 12 ASO tips and tricks for your application

Chapter 2: Monetization
-ad types and the biggest representatives
-what kind of ad should I use -mediation, custom solution with priority and remote control -how to monetize widget and live wallpaper
-blackhat monetization method from the past works, use it and not get banned (how to avoid ban)

Chapter 3: Downloads tricks and tips!
-category booster, how to bust your downloads
-downloads incrementator, new method, not used before. (Metcalfe’s Law in your app business, unlimited downloads possible)
-new House Ads method
-not used before to keep your users forever
-push notifications? Why not if used correct, you will avoid ban
-how Google ranks your application, main factors

Chapter 4: Detect Google Bot
-what is Google Bouncer and how to bypass it
-how to create new Google Play account and keep it live when you was banned in the past
-additional tips to avoid bans when you was banned in the past

Chapter 5: Bad Apps
-what is bad app
-the most profitable kind of bad apps and some titles

How to buy my pack? Send me $99…I will resend you email with your pack in next 10h max…
my paypal is [email protected]

Your’s belowed scammer^^
ramzixp