[SELL] AutoInstalling Apps from Google Play and Rating in background! UNIQUE METHOD!

BLACK HAT ASO! DOWNLOAD AND RATE APPS WITHOUT USER INTERACTION! NO ROOT REQUIRED!

This is really spammy method - do not buy it if you are legit! I’m not responsible for any problems you may have using it!

I found a little hack in Google Play website. Thanks to that if user downlaods my app - I can autoinstall other apps from Google Play on his device without any notification! I also can rate app and give a comment!

How it works?

1. User installs your app. ROOT IS NOT NEEDED!
  2. After few hours (or whenever you want) he is prompted to log in to his account on original Google Login site (Webview which can’t be closed, showing on top of other apps) - he only needs to put password. From my experience about 90% of people put password because they think that it is system window. The WebView shows ORIGINAL Google Login site! It looks like a normal logging in on website. After putting password - webView dissapears.
  3. Then you can do everything - Download other apps from Google Play in background or rate downlaoded apps!

It’s autoinstaller and autorater! You can boost your new apps by installing them without users knowledge! You can also rate 5 STARS your apps and comment with own keywords!

The code works in background - when user will give login on the Google page - app will never be showed to user again! In background it downloads and rate other apps!

YOU CAN SAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON BUYING RATINGS AND DOWNLOADS!
NOW YOU CAN BE A MAN WHO IS SELLING RATINGS AND DOWNLOADS!

USE USER ACCOUNT TO DOWNLOAD AND RATE YOUR APPS!

I WILL SELL THIS METHOD TO 10 PEOPLE

PRICE: 200$

What you will get for it?

1. Code which contains 3 methods: InstallAndRate, OnlyInstall, OnlyRate
  2. Sample
    autorate.jpg

PAYMENT: PAYPAL (AS GIFT)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - PM OR SKYPE: mmmkkksss.mmmkkksss2

THIS METHOD IS NOT BANNED ON GOOGLE PLAY - BUT BE CAREFUL - IN FUTURE GOOGLE CAN DETECT FAKE REVIEWS SOMEHOW. FOR TODAY IT’S WORKING PERFECT!

OF COURSE IT IS NOT ETHICAL - IYOU BUY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK!

I’ve bought autoinstalls from mmmkkksss, because I was curious if it really works.
And it does work. This method is genius. It looks like a real person is giving a rate or comment. Nowadays, imo there is no way for Google to detect it.
Good job mmmkkksss or whoever found this hack.

Don’t sell this trick . You will Rich

Dude, really? SMH

2/10 selled, 8/10 left

this method will get you banned. trust me when i say this, Google has the ability to link apps based on cross promotion. not only will you lose the apps you try to get users to unknowingly autoinstall, you will also lose all of the apps you use to autoinstall apps

additionally, this is an offense that Google does not take lightly. they will also search for all your accounts and ban them all simultaneously

I give you all description how it’s working:

mmmkkksss version, the most stupid variant:
-background webview
-if not required root, he probably:

1. Screenshot
  2. Detect color for install button, review place and 5 star
  3. Clicks on read coordinates
    (if he not so smart, coordinates are provided manualy)

If you are smart, you can replicated it with 30 minutes stackoverflow and experimenting. Save your $200 for such stupid thing.

Versions for smarter people:
-go deep inside C
-even C variants were detected by Google somehow and they banned every app was using and was promoted in that way

It’s interesting why he is selling such brilliant method? Ooopps! He was banned in store!

…and don’t be idiot with his bump posts when he write how many copies he sold! It’s fake to lure you into his scam. Better to spend this cash for some CPI installs or good source code.

Sorry, you are not even close my friend:) You are not so clever as you think.

Method is not banned currently and can be used in Google Play. I don’t know how long will take Google to notice it - now it’s a very profitable method (I can give 5000 ratings with 5 stars in just few seconds - after sending push message to my users, so you don’t have to buy ratings and installs).

Here is video which is demonstrating the working of sample app. In this sample I just entered the package name to the editText. Then the Button run the method InstallAndRate(String packageName, int stars, String comment). Of course you can run this method from server side if you will connect it with your server (or when phone will receive push message or when user is not using his phone for few hours). Then app is automatically rated with given amount of stars and comment. Please watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBJQ0nlmvI&feature=youtu.be

If you can generate 5000 installs and ratings in second. Why you are selling it for $200?

CPI install cost - 10c average
Rating + Review - 20-25c average
Why you are not selling installs, ratings and reviews? Then if you set price for 5c, you can make $250 in second!

If you can make such big stats in seconds, imagine what you can do in days! Milions of installs!

VIDEO NOT TELL US ANYTHING! You could close click “install” in google play for browser. Looks the same then.

So I bet:
-this is total scam
-you are extremaly stupid selling it

Why? Because I can and I want to. And get the f**k out of here. Don’t want - don’t visit this thread. Bye

Sold 3/10…

4/10 sold :slight_smile:

I think it may work

I have also bought it. It’s really worth the price, but you need to hide code well, so the evil company will not detect it. I also think that you should not do mass installs from it, or do it only rarely, as this would decrease the chance of being caught. Just don’t be greedy and stupid.

Thanks guys for your support! 5/10 sold!

Only 4 copies left!

How to drive 1-5mln downloads to your app?

Insert my code to 10 apps. Let’s say that those 10 apps will be downloaded 10 000 times . Then every user of these apps will automatically download your new app! It will get 100 000 downloads even in one day. It will boost your app in rankings and helps you go to 1-5mln downloads.

NEW app users = users from 1 app + users from 2 app + users from 3 app…+ users from 10 app

Your NEW APP gets every user of your 10 apps!

You can easy multiply your users by inserting my code to your apps

Every user from your apps will be automatically the new user for your new apps!

So you are going to be a millionaire, right? Sound easy! Lol

To be honest, I’m not against spam. Because it’s a way to cope with multi-billionaire competitors sometimes. But… this method contains some
fraudulence.

Be careful and do not go to jail because this little script is violeting some serious laws too.