Appnext - Ban for no reason

Hello everyone, I come to post a problem I had today with the Appnext company and saw that I was not the only one who suffered from the loss account without reasons. Today I received an email saying that my account had been banned from the system “You can review the account termination policies the denoted in Section 7 of Appnext’s T &”
There is no way to know why because I can not access my account to read the terms of service, review my application or even speak with a representative.

I am dissatisfied as I read in the forum that other users had the same problem, I will try to solve the problem because not even received an explanation about what happened even though my application in the Google Play Store that is rigid with the laws for us to disclose our application.

I believe they can not afford to pay me so just canceled my account. I want to answer at least as they waited for the end of the month to make this cut.

What’s your app in the Play Store?

I also have small issue. My impressions dropped by half without any apparent reason. Anyone else experiencing this? My income has stayed the same so far (and naturally I have insane like CPM now), don’t know if it’s just a coincidence or there is a problem with impression reports?

my CTR 1.000% impresision is dropped but cklik not

What’s your app?

Before my account be banned noticed instability in 15% CTR to 17% rising to 25% and viewership decrease compared to previous days, unfortunately I contacted the Appnext and simply said to me that they can not say why they banned my account and do not want me to make a new record so I will not waste my time with this company

Same. Are you sure your CTR is 1%? Seems very little compared to mine. My CTR is 11% (this month, last month it was around 6%) with 1.5% CR.

dude i think high&unstable ctr embarrassed them, might look fraudy anyhow. check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_fraud

“I believe they can not afford to pay me so just canceled my account.”… um. No.