Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    fcuk it, your spam worked! wouldn't mind seeing if there's any useful information in here. you wrote it ramzixp, yeah?
    $5 sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiecasey View Post
    fcuk it, your spam worked! wouldn't mind seeing if there's any useful information in here. you wrote it ramzixp, yeah?
    $5 sent
    sent to you if you not happy, I can send you some new source code^^. Please note this ebook is old but most informations still works

I think that for $5... it's really good stuff^^
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2016-09-19 at 12:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamescorpion View Post
    Well it definitely is a spam thread, might as well put my special deal here too while we're at it. Something more legit actually, my Udemy Course (Normally $200) but because I haven't come to these forums in a while and was brought back by this spam post, here's a juicy 90%+ off discount for everyone that's legit (Over 5000+ students globally with a high rating):

Mobile App Biz Pro Secrets - Complete App Business In A Box!
    https://www.udemy.com/mobile-app-bus...ode=MMWANDROID

Let me know if anyone has any questions, if you're serious about getting into the app business then this is a great course to really get you started.
    I don't know if your stuff is more legit, it's just posted on udemy and nothing more but enjoy my topic my course and your course can be great stuff together

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    LOL A spammer getting upset with my spam after spamming me? Hmmm I dont know what to say...So its okay for you to spam all of us, and when I spam you back, well it's not okay?

Just word of advice, as much as I love learning about great info, next time you start a post you may want to try and post it as a promoted post or purchase advertising on the website so those who are interested in your stuff would buy it and then through actual user testimonials discuss it in the mobile app industry with other professionals in the industry. If it's that good, trust me I'll hear about it as will many others.

If it's outdated and old info that anyone can find from a simple google search which you're trying to get a quick cash grab on, a great place to do that would be on Amazon. Infact Amazon even has options to make your book free for a while and then get actual readers to get feedback. you'd make money AND you'd learn if your offering was really that awesome.

In any case I'm not here to start a flame war, simply just kinda funny how you're getting upset about me spamming back LOL!!
    I'm not upset! I'm very kind and my post was correct to mention these all users. Please note that many good users left forum and not because my spam, look at subforums here. Total mess.

I'm interested to udemy and to create something good. If I see students enrolled 5k, this means that they all bought your stuff? (Refunds here? Had it a free version in the past?)
    ...and nobody can get info from my ebook in google search it's not public or very, very spread info
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2016-09-19 at 02:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm not upset! I'm very kind and my post was correct to mention these all users. Please note that many good users left forum and not because my spam, look at subforums here. Total mess.

I'm interested to udemy and to create something good. If I see students enrolled 5k, this means that they all bought your stuff? (Refunds here? Had it a free version in the past?)
    ...and nobody can get info from my ebook in google search it's not public or very, very spread info
    Sounds interesting, in any case I gotta run, but good luck on your promotion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel sorry for ramzixp. He's so desperate he has to sell his shitty e-book for only $5.

All of his apps are banned, which is why he is so desperate for money.

Most of the developers I know who started developing at the same time as ramzixp (around 2011) have well established apps and are making more than $1000 USD a day. ramzixp's spam was all removed from Google, so $5 is a lot to him. Makes me laugh and feel a bit of pity.

7. Likes emmastacey, ardi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ramzixp also has other accounts with which he is desperately trying to sell source code for his failed projects.

For example:
    prismeffects is another one of his accounts where he is trying to sell his camera effects app for $20. http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid...-graphics.html

It must suck to have all of your apps banned so that you have to resort to selling your stuff for $5-20. It must suck even more knowing how your peers and competitors are now making millions, while you have failed.

9. Likes ardi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Last edited by tacchan23; 2016-09-19 at 07:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Entertaining value of this forum is staggering, every time I think this forum hit bottom rock, we get something like this:

Mobile App Biz Pro Secrets - Complete App Business In A Box! (90% OFF COUPON - Just $19 after Discount)
    https://www.udemy.com/mobile-app-bus...ode=MMWANDROID
    and then: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...20625104058070, not even single game crossed 5k downloads, wow, App Biz Pro no doubt (aka, I'm selling slightly used money making machine*, fineprint: may not work).

I think that for $5... it's really good stuff^^
    Five bucks? Really? Few weeks ago you were bragging that earning less then few grands is quote: "shithole for you" and now this? Now that's hilarious.
    Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 2016-09-19 at 10:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    lol the level of spam xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast