Amazon Ads mediation with... ?

Hi,

So I decided to try Amazon Mobile Ads. It can be an interesting platform and I’m trying to export my apps to all available platforms.
Since the fill rate isn’t so good (< 50%) mediation with another ad network may be a good idea. If Amazon ads aren’t available, ads from another network can be shown.

So, I have two game apps, with about 1k daily downloads, one with traffic mostly from US, another with more global traffic, but I’m not sure which ad network to team with Amazon. Preferably not Admob - I’m using it in Google Play and I’d like to try another network. Which ad network do you think could have a good performance?
Thanks in advance.

ps-Sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native language. :]

Im using amazon for our US traffic and admob for the rest. Im happy with the result.

How do you decide which ad to show - how decide location - from within app - or do you use some type of mediation solution ?

When you integrate Amazon ads, there is an event in the API which invokes when there is no ads available and you can put your show AdMob codes in there,

What we done actually is that we have a server, we setup one IP 2 country database, we post a data to that URL, check user IP and return a value indicating either it should show Amazon or Google, this is more difficult approach, but gives us more flexibility, since we integrate a couple of Ads in there and we can switch all traffic to any network we want quickly.

I thought you can use Amazon only for apps in the Amazon App store. Is that right or wrong?
I would also like to try Amazon Ads, but I don’t want to put my App to the Amazon store.

I’d like to hear more stories about Amazon store experience. Actually I’d prefer not to use Admob so all my earnings don’t come from one place.

That’s the reason I was avoiding Admob in Amazon.

You can use Amazon Ads on your Google Play app too as long as same app is submitted into Amazon store and published in there.

Im using amazon for our US traffic and admob for the rest. Im happy with the result.

I followed yesterday the same approach. So far the results are bad, getting an eCPM of 0.62$ with Amazon while I get on adMob an eCPM of 1.2$.
We’ve inserted ads following the approach that if an user’s settings are from USA we display Amazon ads, else we display adMob.

Would love to know more experiences and results.

I am happy with amazon results in USA
using custom events with banners via admob mediation.
now looking for mediation paltfrom other than admob,
any help?