app banned for system inteference(no out of app monetization)

This is a notification that your application, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with package ID xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the System Interference provision of the Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a new instance of the app that is compliant with the developer terms. Before uploading any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team

i dont get it what did i do wrong here. i use only banner and interstitial ads , no out of app monetization
adnetworks i used:-
admob
appbrain
applovin
appnext
avocarrot
minimob
startapp
tabatoo

Minimob is out of app.

i used only minimob appwall and nothing else appsg

The ad network SDK you use should only have the specific AppWall etc. functionality.

Google probably doesn’t bother to check if you actually use the other functionality - just the presence of an SDK that has extra stuff doing out-of-app stuff (even though you may not be using that from your app) could still be a red flag for Google.

That is why many folks here have on occasion demanded from the ad networks to produce a no-push-ad SDK - and therefore those ad networks DID produce separate SDKs for non-push and push type of use.

When evaluating a new ad network, you should make sure that the SDK you use is “clean” and does not have any of the functionality that would make it Google non-compliant (even though you may not be using any of that offending stuff).

While ad networks will claim to have clean SDKs or be compliant - it is YOUR responsibility to ensure (from a practical point of view) whether the SDKs are reasonably clear of such violations. Because the penalty will fall on YOU and not the ad network. They will simply say sorry - but you could be banned FOR LIFE (egregious behavior by Google - examined in other threads here) from EVER holding a developer account with them. Even if you beg, plead or say sorry - that is because you will not know WHO to say sorry to, and when you do you will receive an e-mail from them that they cannot entertain your request (maybe sometimes they may) - at least that is the type of behavior we have seen from Google as reported by many here on this forum.

So be careful - if you cannot involve yourself in complicated “get another Google account” and then risk another ban (because Google finds out through your IP address, etc. that it is really you again - again this is from what has been reported here by posters - again it is questionable behavior by Google).

So from a practical point of view - as a developer your survival depends on your not getting banned etc. - so it falls on you first to ensure that the ad networks you are using are ok (their assurances or slick talk will not help - unless they make reasonable assurances that they do this or don’t do that etc.).

thanks for the explanation adsforandroidapps, what i should reply google with???

From the postings here by others - the suggested course seems to be:

• aggressively remove all ads that could potentially be a problem (for safety can just switch go Admob ALONE, or one of the safe ones like mmedia.com, leadbolt simple SDK version, and others)

• tell Google you were using such and such ad network, and have now removed that - and only showing banner + interstitials using Admob/mmedia/leadbolt whatever

NOTE: with the simpler ad networks also you should ensure you use the version of the SDK that is simple SDK i.e. no-push etc. (banner + interstitials/appwalls)

I think some folks have reported their apps being reinstated (I don’t remember) - but I think there was one such post on this forum.

Same thing happened with me… I was using StartApp for the third day and woke up this morning to find out that my developer account is banned!! Same exact reason!! holy F!!

sorry to hear that.

Apart from cleaning up the apps (removing sdk’s, possible reskinning of apps, change in package name), I would format my computer and install fresh OS and register new developer account using different credit card and phone number (most probably on some family member/friend’s name). After that only hope that MAC address doesn’t raise any red signal in google’s spam system. There must be some software (like vmware/virtualbox) which can help hiding MAC address of host machine.

Would do you plan now for android?

Remember also to remove the SDK so it isn’t in any way present in the APK.

And also to do a Tools - Cleanup (in Eclipse) - to remove the temp directories - as someone reported one of the offending ad networks was leaving a .jar file in there which was winding up in their APK (it seems).

Extreme case - you could unzip your .apk (rename to .zip and unzip) - and look at the directories to see if something “extra” is in there.

How do you know that? I have their SDK from November and use only DialogAdds.

Sounds more like Samsung Apps… Some of my apps were rejected by them for having push-ad sdk even though I didnt use them… And guess what,there is absolutely no use explaining this to their support guys…:stuck_out_tongue:
I even made a forum post regarding this
Forum | SAMSUNG Developers

Lets hope play store support guys are a bit more civilized…:smiley:

@dashndash What Ad units are you using for startapp? I have been using in app only (banner and interstitial)
and no issues

Just to comment the part of a new credit card with a family member name.
Honestly Google can’t go there (not accepting credit card with names that have been banned) because there’s a lot of people with the same name.
The credit card number is a problem, because there isn’t two accounts with the same number… So yes, you should create another bank account. But having the same name is ok.

With minimob you can have different sdk, both for GP or external market places. For GP there is not any out of app ads

Stay assured that I wasn’t using any out of app ads. Just banner and wall.