Admob vs Mopub marketplace

From your experience, which offers a higher CPM or CPC for USA traffic?

Are you planning on using them for mediation? If so, then why narrow it down to just those two.
Enhance™ allows you to use whichever network you like and then mediate them yourselves. So, if you notice one network outperforming the other than you can simply change it up. Don’t want to do it yourself, you may qualify to have us do it for you…

Check it out and hit me up if you have any questions.

Will your service add the Amazon ads sdk into my project? How much does it cost?

Amazon is available through Enhance™! Cost… ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!

I just don’t understand how it works. So I upload my APK, then my current banner which is displaying Mopub will be replaced with ads like Amazon?

Enhance™ basically removes the time it takes to inject an sdk. When you want to implement a new ad network, you would normally have to program their sdk for a few hours. With Enhance™, it takes 2 minutes.

Instead of coding the sdk, you implement a few lines of code in your app, once its done, upload it to Enhance™ and choose the sdk’s you want to use. Thats it. Once you hit GO, you’ll have all the sdk’s you choose in minutes in your app.

It says you’re only offering Interstitial Ads and Rewarded video ads? I need banner ads

Aha! Banner ads are on their way.
We should hopefully have them in there soon.

Besides ads, we also support analytics and other useful sdk’s!

How do you make money from us if integrating via enahance is free?

There are options that are not provided in the free services of enhance, but for the most part its free. We have been dedicated to helping the developer make money, not taking their money.