Experience with Pollfish?

Anyone got experience with Pollfish? How is it performing, and how long are there surveys?

I have integrated Pollfish in some apps. They pay $0.30 per complete survey but I think the fillrate is very very low cause they have only few surveys, usually only 1 or 0. I think it will become a good network but they need to work in finding more advertisers. Usually only takes 1 minute or less to complete a survey.

Hello rupal, I am Andreas one of the founders of Pollfish. Thank you fosfore for the comments. fosfore is right, our current inventory is low but we are working hard to bring more and more surveys on the platform, which means more money to keep our developers happy :slight_smile: You should consider Pollfish as a supplementary source of revenue at the moment, you can use it along with any other ad platform just to boost your revenue. Pollfish lives well along with other ad platforms since it is an overlay and you need to change nothing in your app’s UI, just drag and drop and call init! We bother your app only when you will make serious money!

Pollfish is in expansion mode at the moment, recently received funding to expand and become the best alternative to current monetization methods focusing on minimal intrusion, awesome user experience and and high payouts for our developers!

Thanks again and we will be happy to welcome you at Pollfish family :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you for honest and good reply. I will consider it.

What a strange legitimacy. Whenever someone asks about some new networks, and immediately we have their representative. That’s a good sign.
However… @andreasv,
Why you just dont open a thread and simply introduce your adNetwork. It’s better, then going this way, like u r going. In addition, you could register yourself as official representative in this web site( you could get a special widget from admin), we would then believe that u r official person… What would I do:

1. Get off. rep. status.
  2. Open a new thread with everything what your sdk offers.

P.S. Mostly I dont pay attention to this kind of threads, it’s just I’ve read about you somewhere and integrated your sdk. So far the dashboard is very poor… You get a lot of statistics but you dont share ANYTHING. For example, how many ppl filled half of surveys? Cause u pay for complete surveys(maybe u will also pay for half surveys?)… Some of your surveys are really long, actually i’ve filled one by myself and it was around 30 questions… I like the style, but your inventory is also really poor. Maybe I dont have much user, but still… 1.20$(which i made) means only 4 surveys have been completed within months…
The result, Im going to take it out from my app as for now, maybe later i’ll try it. and yeah, you had few downtimes in your servers… something not stable…

Thank you @Daler for the comment. We really appreciate any feedback provided since we are trying to improve our platform to fit the ecosystem needs and keep our developers happy.

We will post a separate thread within the next days on this forum to present Pollfish and get the official representative badge (thank you for the suggestions).

Now regarding the feedback on Pollfish developer panel. We provide several statistics however we are still experimenting on things we should display and we are open to any feature request submitted to improve the experience and the information provided to our developers. Therefore, features request well received :slight_smile:

Market research and survey creators pay only per completed surveys and therefore this is the deal we have with our developers too. However I can reveal to you that 87% of users that start a survey complete it (this means a really good experience for the user throughout the survey)!

Average length of surveys on the platform is 8-12 questions (less than 20’). We displayed only one survey that was too long as you described which had the same completion rates though as short surveys. However we are in the learning curve too on what it should be better for both the clients and our users! :slight_smile:

Now, Regarding the payouts some of our developers get more than $300 every month. We’d be more than happy to take a look to your implementation and see how we can help you to get more revenue if it is an issue of integration and not of active users through your app.

Downtime happened due to Google Compute Engine cloud problems. Everything runs smoothly now and we have backup clouds for failover from now on!

We are a new platform in the scene that we introduced something different in the current landscape. We are trying our best to make a difference here and make pollfish the best alternative to current old-fashion monetization methods. Our vision is to have happy developers and happy users! Thank you for your feedback, we will work on it! :slight_smile:

Have you yet been able to win more advertisers? I will integrate your SDK in 4 of my apps to see if it works good for me.

Hello @armando! Yes we are expanding our inventory day by day! If you need any help during integration, please do not hesitate to send me a message