Incentivized Ads?

I am building an Android app that shows different data to the user. It comes with a small data set for free. My thought is that it would have different small data sets that you can add on to the app for free… but the user would need to watch an Ad or downloading a program or something like that. I wanted to make it easy for the user to use/accomplish the task (I think an offer wall may be too complex). I’m not expecting huge amounts of money per Ad, but 1 or 2 cents would probably not be enough. If I could get 10 cents to unlock one of these data sets, I would be happy. Given the vast amounts of experience on this forum, I thought I would get some advice. Does anyone have any advise on advice on if this is possible or what avenue I should look in to?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It is really difficult to know a user ROI. It depends on its location, type of the ad, etc…

Incentived Ads are pretty cheap and con go from 0.001 (tier 3 countries) to 0.02-0.04 cents for USA. This is my experience with unity ads and some other networks.

Cheers.

Hello, you should have a look on other rewarding solutions like Pollfish. surveys which pay quite high. Have a look here at this article to explore different type of integration by other app partners.

Pollfish could work good. It seems pretty interesting. So a couple questions come to mind right away.
[ol]
[li]What is the fill rate of the surveys? Can it support thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions?
[/li][li]Are there age considerations when filling out surveys? Let’s say that 50% of my audience was children under 13.
[/li][li]If someone isn’t allowed to take a survey for some reason, I assume I wouldn’t get any money for that, right? Is there a fallback method to show them a full screen ad instead?
[/li][li]The website says that Playful Surveys have a fluctuating price. Is there any minimum payout or average payout on those that you can share?
[/li][/ol]

Thanks.

Hello @user6116, thank you for your message. Pollfish top areas in terms of survey inventory are US and UK where we focus most of our marketing efforts. We do have global surveys running on the platform through. The platform can support thousands respondents per day based on its volume, however you should have in mind that survey distribution depends heavily on survey creators targeting criteria and the profile of your users (if they meet that criteria). We do not support answers from children (users <14 years old) since we fully comply with COPPA regulations in the US. If someone is not eligible for a survey you will not get compensated for that survey. You are getting paid per completed survey in your app (CPA model where action is completed survey). We do have all the necessary notifications for you within the SDK to know when a survey is available, not available, user not eligible,survey completed. This way by providing full transparency you can implement any mechanism you like (like the fallback to interstitial ads that you mentioned). On our playful surveys there is not minimum payout price like in our Basic Surveys format. Price per survey depends on survey length.

If you have more questions or concerns I will be happy to help. You can always email me at [email protected] or request to add me on skype, my skype name is andreasvourkos.