Compare revenue from multiple ad networks in one dashboard?

Hi,
Like a lot of you, I’m using several ad networks across my portfolio. Instead of visiting 3-4-5 ad network dashboards, I’d like to connect them into 1 single dashboard and get a complete picture regarding # of impressions, revenue, cpm, etc… Does anyone know about such a platform? I saw MoPub had something like this but when I asked support about them, they didn’t seem to understand.
Thanks!

If you use Enhance™, will can view all of your information from one dashboard.
Enhance™ will allow you to implement different networks and manage them in a few minutes.

Can you elaborate on how Enhance works? Let’s say I want to see consolidated figures of Facebook + mopub + appnext?

appfigures.com or appannie

Our page has more info than I can provide on here.
Basically Enhance™ will allow you to inject one or more SDK’s in seconds. We have taken away the pain that comes with programming a providers SDK.
As far as our dashboard is concerned, I do believe it should show you your total income and it broken down by network. (if that is what you are asking)

Click the banner to get directed to our Enhance™ site where there is more detailed info.
If at that point you still have questions, please feel free to reach out through the site.

I hope this helped a little.

heyZap shows each network revune breakdown but minor revenue difference between original and heyZap…

Hi NokiaDev! You’ll sometimes see small differences in the numbers, as depending on the network, impressions, fill rate, etc can be calculated slightly differently. But Heyzap does offer all of the data for all the networks you’re using, and also offers a Mediation Status page where you can check the current status of the reporting API for every network!

HeyZap supports only a few networks… AppAnnie doesn’t have this feature.

With Enhance™, you can also mediate the networks you choose to use. AND for simple integration, we support Heyzap!

We support most major networks, including: AdColony, AdMob, AppLovin, Chartboost, Facebook Audience Network, HyprMX, Apple iAd, InMobi, Leadbolt, MdotM, UnityAds, and Vungle.