Best rewarded video network which pays on CPCV?

Best rewarded video network which pays on CPCV?

A lot of people always ask what is the best network for this or that, when there is no real answer. There are plenty of networks out there that offer these services but it always boils down to your app and the traffic its getting… My answer though always is pick one and try it. what have you got to lose?

I do not even know what my options are in this case

There are TONS of different networks out there. Some that are awesome and some that arent. Admob, Mediabrix, Applovin, Heyzap are all big networks that take time to integrate. To take a shot at an ad network will take lots of time to get the sdk into your app. Enhance™, will allow you to insert one or more networks into your app in a matter of minutes. If you don’t like the network you chose, pick another and swap it out. Its that simple. 2 minutes. Network integrated… done.

There are a lot of different options we provide with Enhance™, and it costs you nothing… We basically free up time for you to make more money…

There is a lot more info on our page (click the banner below). The best thing you could do is to get started making money while you are researching different networks.

Good Luck.

As FGL_Rozek said, you have a few options out there for CPCV networks. I’d recommend implementing more than one network, so that you can optimize fill rate & revenue across every country. You can use a mediation provider that will automatically manage multiple ad networks for you, and deploy the most optimal network for every impression!

*Disclaimer–I work at Heyzap, which is a mediation provider :slight_smile:

When is new heyzap sdk in association with fyber going to b public released?

And Enhance™ supports Heyzap!!!

Hi! SDK 10 was just released–you can find more info here & download it on our Docs!