Performance of Facebook Audience Network getting worse?

The performance went down as much as 50-60% for the past month. The fill-rate did not change much. Anyone facing similar issue in terms of revenue?

Yes there is a big drop for me too of around 30-40%. I partially compensated bcause my downloads grow up this period

Yes, it is normal.

No, for me performance increased since last month.

Startapp is giving only 0.20 ECPM. And yesterday was worst only 0.13$ ecpm.
Is this the time to change the ad network??
Can any one guide me.

You probably want to discuss this in a separate thread.

Yes I too feel this, Facebook is getting down day by day in every aspect.

Some numbers for you guys for FAN for native ads:

For me FAN native ads always had about 0.3-0.4 ecpm (with similar 1.3% CTR) for many months (no difference August vs July too)

First month is always the highest, I had the same thing before too.

Make sure you look at the ‘Advertiser Outcome Score’ and see where are you standing there if it drops then your ECPM will obviously drop.

It usually happens when there are many accidental clicks and the users are not really performing any action after clicking on the ad.

same to me, FAN eCPM drop 50% since mid July. Not sure if this is normal. Hopefully it will go up in Sep.

Had similar results in recent weeks for FAN native ads.

these stats can be misleading because you have 100.000 less request on august which can be all from tier 1 countries. And on final revenue all that matters are tier 1 countries. Ecpm is getting back to nice numbers these last two days for me

There is a hack to force the Facebook ads to give you 5 ecpm daily :smiley:

About 60% of the users are from the USA. MoPub is configured to only send US/UK/CA/etc to Facebook.

Users click on ads and take action (install or do survey or whatever) ?

nope, i have to maintain a small server for the hack

What other Network you use for the rest of the traffic?

Don’t tell this to us if you do not tell how… :slight_smile:

He wanted to sell me this for 30k$ - for 10% of this ammount I can hire some pro software engineer to find out this “hack” :slight_smile: