Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ramzixp baby, superdev is a troll. this conversation was quite funny though I'll give you guys that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dev55 View Post
    ramzixp baby, superdev is a troll. this conversation was quite funny though I'll give you guys that
    I am not a troll. Everything I've said is the truth, especially the part about ramzixp being hideously ugly inside and out.

3. Dislikes ramzixp disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dev55 View Post
    Even if troll, he gave me something important

Just added mmwa to coldurkey, good bye
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2016-08-24 at 11:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superdev View Post
    I actually started developing Android apps around the same time you were spamming fake "internet accelerator" apps. I decided to make high quality legitimate apps instead and slowly became the top apps for many search queries. Meanwhile, your fake "internet accelerator" apps and all of your other spam was removed from Google Play. Fast forward 5 years, I'm worth tens of millions, and you are worth less than $300k.

I think the lesson to be learned here is that it's better to be honest and legitimate.
    While I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment (of course there is no guarantees whatsoever that you will succeed just because you focus on hard work not scamming, but there never are), that wasn't actually my point. What I was trying to explain to ramzixp and some other users here which seems to genuinely believe they outsmarted Google that there is no such thing, it was purely circumstantial. I really cannot understand how he specifically cannot see that, every single time he brags about finding 'new method' or 'new gold mine' he fails miserably hence he's grasping at straws with his 'e-books' and other shady endeavors.

@ramzixp
    To put it bluntly - it wasn't you skills or wits, a monkey in front of keyboard could achieve similar results. That's why all your new apps end with some pathetic downloads bringing next to nothing - you cannot game market. In your case you are indeed in 'shithole' as you like to put it since you're obviously unable develop anything that could be even mistaken for decent application for f*ck sake but others can think again and realize that trying to game market is simply waste of time.
    Last edited by oswaldmandus; 2016-08-24 at 11:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldmandus View Post
    While I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment (of course there is no guarantees whatsoever that you will succeed just because you focus on hard work not scamming, but there never are), that wasn't actually my point. What I was trying to explain to ramzixp and some other users here which seems to genuinely believe they outsmarted Google that there is no such thing, it was purely circumstantial. I really cannot understand how he specifically cannot see that, every single time he brags about finding 'new method' or 'new gold mine' he fails miserably hence he's grasping at straws with his 'e-books' and other shady endeavors.

@ramzixp
    To put it bluntly - it wasn't you skills or wits, a monkey in front of keyboard could achieve similar results. I'm a little btch. That's why all your new apps end with some pathetic downloads bringing next to nothing - you cannot game market. Ramzixp I love you but, in your case you are indeed in 'shithole' as you like to put it since you're obviously unable develop anything that could be even mistaken for decent application for f*ck sake but others can think again and realize that trying to game market is simply waste of time.
    nigga no one gives a shit, no need wasting time writing novels, instead better question
    WHERE THE FCK IS DAVID

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I brought up the numbers because I wanted to make my argument more real. To remind you specifically what you missed out on.

Yes honesty is good. I honestly think your face is hideous. I don't even know what compelled you to upload your photo. No one wants to see that shit.
    He put his photo because someone called fckramzixp uploaded here on the forum the facebook photos of ramzixp.. so in response to him, ramzixp uploaded his photos just to say : look I have nothing to hide and you can not damage my reputation by showing my photos that I already have here . Those were fun times .

Returning to the debate I want to say something really important that I can't believe you are not considering: The Statistics Of Success! If you really are making more than 10.000 $/day , do you know how much is the probability for a developer to reach your income according to appbrain? Less than 0.001% (maybe much lower)! It's astonishing how you forget this fact! It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE for a developer to follow your advice and have the same results you have even with a hard work! That's why some of us try to spam and do all illegal stuff because that raises the probability to get some more downloads. I've tried my self those "spam" methods initially and I must admit that they helped me understand the red line that one should not cross. After being , let me use the term , a "drug dealer" for some time , now I've started being an "honest man" from 1 year now but I would not change my past because it gave me some initial money and in the mean time I learned a lot of stuff. Many of my friends who were correct developers from the start failed completely! You are an Exception, You are not the rule! You can't say to ramzixp that you are better than him... because you just happen to be that 1 developer over 50.000 who got that amount of income by legal apps and maybe ramzixp could have failed if he developed regular stuff. At the end of the day what maters is the result. Now the evidence shows that the space for spam apps is slowly shrinking to nothing and I must admit that with regular apps I have a more peaceful and enjoyable life and there is also the good feeling of being useful to the society and not a piece of shit. So I definitely recommend to everyone to develop legal stuff but I'm not going to insult people because they make spam apps.. it's just their way of surviving ...as long as google permit it.
    Last edited by ardi; 2016-08-25 at 12:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    Now the evidence shows that the space for spam apps is slowly shrinking to nothing
    It's gone already, which is what I was saying since first post here.

Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    You can't say to ramzixp that you are better than him...
    Lots of people seems to hate him (I find him rather amusing) not because of spamming per se, but due to his questionable behavior. I mean what do you think about a person who is trying to sell 'ultimate money making machine' while making jack shit? Or selling 'unique method for account creation' and few weeks later he's asking how to protect his accounts because google is banning them after few days. Or bragging how he has to have monthly income around $15k when (by his own admission) he wasn't even near that sum, not to mention I'm quite sure that $300k figure is grossly overestimated (if you google him there's a bunch of stuff that's put his income at about half of this amount, most of which he made during 2012-2013 with excessive spamming and PPD). And there're of course his offensive rasista remarks all over the place.
    Last edited by oswaldmandus; 2016-08-25 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Why not go back in topic? these last few days FAN eCPM increased for me and generally August is doing better than July.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    This analysis is largely accurate. All of the lucrative niches are already dominated by a small number of developers with huge user bases.

There are some kinds of apps which can make new developers some money such as game guides for new games (eg. Pokemon Go), but these apps have very low retention rates and as a result, you won't be making life changing money. Probably barely enough to live in.

Also it should be noted that downloads for many categories, such as utility apps, will continue to decrease in wealthy, developed countries (ie. countries with good ecpm's). This is because users in these countries already have a go-to app for whatever task they are trying to accomplish. The median user in a wealthy, developed country downloads very few new apps nowadays.

Life is still pretty good for those who dominate a lucrative niche. I'm one of them. Here's some data from FAN (which is only about 1/3 of my ad revenue): http://i.imgur.com/824lBeG.png

My advice to new developers would be to make a very high quality game and get it published by one of the major publishers. They will be able to pump your app so it's in the Top lists.
    The revenue is for one person or one company? You made revenue close to flappy bird, so I assume your app had 50m or more in downloads.

Also since it is legit app, why don't you show to us?

11. Likes tacchan23 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
    Why not go back in topic? these last few days FAN eCPM increased for me and generally August is doing better than July.
    Summer and especially July is one of the worst months for publishers, there's usually a small peak at beginning due to 4th July but that's it, with week inventory small devs are left with low paying ads because better performing one are siphoned by big publishers (they usually have deals in place with guaranteed minimal eCPM and fill rate). In late August earnings usually pick up due to start of all 'back to school' campaigns resulting in better inventory and eventually eCPM.
    Last edited by oswaldmandus; 2016-08-25 at 12:16 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast