Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit662003 View Post
    nope, i have to maintain a small server for the hack
    My first "idiot" opinion:
    Considering that from US you get payed with very high ecpm just for an ad impression (even if there is no clicks at all), what I'm thinking of is a bot that just open your app from a random US ip for many many times . Tell me should i delete this post ?

  2. #22
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    My first "idiot" opinion:
    Considering that from US you get payed with very high ecpm just for an ad impression (even if there is no clicks at all), what I'm thinking of is a bot that just open your app from a random US ip for many many times . Tell me should i delete this post ?
    Yes you should because facebook have protection for changed IP, ads will not display on VPNs

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Hey ramzixp, fck you
    Their Store, Their rules.

  4. #24
    gcc
    gcc is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    There is no such hack.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    He wanted to sell me this for 30k$ - for 10% of this ammount I can hire some pro software engineer to find out this "hack"
    I didn't wanted to sell you for 30k , you kept pestering me about it everyday on skype that I had to tell you a price which you couldn't afford.

  6. #26
    gcc
    gcc is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit662003 View Post
    I didn't wanted to sell you for 30k , you kept pestering me about it everyday on skype that I had to tell you a price which you couldn't afford.
    Sorry for being rude.

    Do you have any proof if hack works?
    I mean screenshot of FAN stats from your console showing all this?


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    Sorry for being rude.

    Do you have any proof if hack works?
    I mean screenshot of FAN stats from your console showing all this?

    Well I am not selling anything so i don't need to show proofs

  8. #28
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit662003 View Post
    Well I am not selling anything so i don't need to show proofs
    So why are you talking about everywhere? It's funny "I have somethin cool, you not, bahahah. I will use it, you not, bahahah" ... fck off

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit662003 View Post
    I didn't wanted to sell you for 30k , you kept pestering me about it everyday on skype that I had to tell you a price which you couldn't afford.
    Can you answer one of these please:
    1. Did you found this hack by pure chance or you did some magic reasoning?
    2. Is it necessary to reverse their sdk?
    Thanks

    By the way, how are you surviving with 1000 downloads / day on your music player now
    Last edited by ardi; 2016-08-22 at 02:41 PM.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    Can you answer one of these please:
    1. Did you found this hack by pure chance or you did some magic reasoning?
    2. Is it necessary to reverse their sdk?
    Thanks

    By the way, how are you surviving with 1000 downloads / day on your music player now
    he's surviving because he lives in India. it's possible to live in India for like $5 a day

  11. Likes ardi liked this post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My facebook audience network Status low performance
    By drunkz in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2016-06-02, 10:23 PM
  2. Facebook Audience Network - api access for performance
    By Anteos in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2016-05-07, 08:26 AM
  3. Facebook Audience Network..
    By services.apptech in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2015-10-02, 10:11 AM
  4. Facebook Audience Network
    By kenwa_development in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-07-13, 12:07 PM
  5. Audience Network Performance
    By True Mind Game in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2015-03-04, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •