Expanding to iOS, looking for beta testers

Hey guys, hope earnings are high and users are happy :slight_smile:
We’re expanding our activity to iOS and currently paying 100% of earnings to our developers (no rev-share)

Who’s in ?

Let me know,
Lior
E: [email protected]

Thanks!

first you need to help me with ios development. Had bought itunes developer account but never able to port my apps due to lack of motivation.

but its 99$/year right ? So why did you take the account before porting your apps?

I was very motivated that day. ios7 is quite changes in terms of coding and all I could find was ios6 dev. books in the library. Probably I would hire some freelancer next month for the work.

Will you support only Native Code for now i.e. Objective-C? Based on our e-mail discussion, there is no support for Corona SDK.
I may have an iOS app ready for Christmas, so maybe in a fortnight.

never buy an apple developer account unless you learned iOS development and developed/tested your first app. i also wasted $99

Hence the wait! I am hoping to have a game ready before I buy the account.

Why wastage man? Have you bought the account one year ago and didn’t port any app. I am planning to port my popular apps next month. Currently learning from an ebook.

Send e-mail for be beta tester . Waiting fore response …

yes i did. i bought the account when i started to learn iOS development. but i got busy with Android and i was unable to publish any app within one year.

With all the changes at google play, in next 6 month, it would be over for most developers. Its better to switch to iOS now before its too late.

They just want you to use admob or make free apps without any ads. Dont you ever bother about paid apps coz aint anybody got money for that :slight_smile:

Sound pessimistic ! For me it’s just the beginning of the 2nd wave of my android revenue revolution !