Any ad network with multiple ad networks with in it

Hi,

As we promote and monetise our app, we are just curious are there any ad networks that combine, admob,vungle and other major networks in one, like it shows ads from all these networks , also are they google safe …

We will be more then happy to follow any referal link if the service is good…

Regards
Rajiv

What you refer to are mediation services:
Most known are 3: Fyber, admob (they a netwrok but also mediation) and Mopub. There’s also Appodeal, but I don’t know much about them.

@thewowser247 - thanks, so if we are using admob that is sufficient isn’t it , or we need to use some other … kindly guide …

Regards
Rajiv

Should be sufficient, if you are actually using their mediation service and not just their own network. If not - go to Mopub.

I recommend using heyzap …you can easily integrate FAN,Admob,Unity,Vungle to it…small library…It uses smart bidding so you can get better eCpm with each network…i am using heyzap been 1 year…the results are good…

@thewowser247 - thanks we just realised we are only using admob and no other network, we will now open accounts on 5 top networks and add to account … @NokiaDev - thanks we will add it to our next app …

Regards
Rajiv

What is the advantage of heyzap over mopub? I’ve only used mopub to mediate admob, FAN and etc but I have no experience using heyzap yet…

Integration is 70% simpler compared to mopub…I used mopub two years back don’t know how their system changed but heyzap is so simple …you can give it a try…

Have you looked into using Enhance™? You can manage multiple ad networks or have us do it all with little or no coding. Also, its free!

@FGL_Rozek - how do we decide where ads will appear, like after each level or after say 10 clicks , and is there any way to make sure all ads have a “cross sign” so users can click and close them, also some ad networks show ads after the users has exit the app which is not legal … so does your service works for all the above criteria …

Regards
Rajiv

Coding your ad calls would be the same. We are not an ad network, the ad networks you choose to use will behave just as if you had taken the 398 hours to implement each sdk, however with Enhance™, you can implement ALL of the networks in a matter of minutes.

After you have Enhanced™ your app, in your dashboard, you can control your waterfall, add or remove an sdk or others. Just Enhance™ your app and publish it back on the app store/google play.

follow the link for an Enhance™ FAQ page. you can also reach out from our site for more info.