TapJoy alternatives?

Hi,
Is there any tapjoy alternatives that pays decent amount per download?
If you are a TapJoy user what is AVG earning per download? (T1,T2,T3 Countries?)

Is there any other networks pays morethan tapjoy?

Here are my stats for an app I am experiencing with in November. Most users are in the middle east.

Offerwall views: 1,299 Clicks: 294 Conversions: 68 Revenue: $4.99 eCPM: $3.84 CTR: 22.6% CVR: 23.1%

Here are some results for one month for 2 apps - Tapjoy revenue is 1/10 of ad revenue (!) - but just for comparison:

Offerwall views: 3,407 Clicks: 424 Conversions: 93 Revenue: $17.23 eCPM: $5.06 CTR: 12.4% CVR: 21.9%
Offerwall views: 3,406 Clicks: 382 Conversions: 91 Revenue: $18.30 eCPM: $5.37 CTR: 11.2% CVR: 23.8%

Previously I have used GetJar - revenue there was similar (maybe slightly higher ?) - however the portal there is almost non-existant (all the info you get is via a CSV file you download !).

I have posted on Tapjoy/GetJar before - perhaps you can search for that on this forum. Recently I have outlined some problems with “incentivized installs” vs. IAP (in-app revenue) - and the biggest problem I see is that with Tapjoy/GetJar you CANNOT leverage the “whales” (big spenders) - which are a mainstay of IAP apps. Reason being (in my opinion) that since Tapjoy/GetJar requires “effort” ($50 can be earned but by downloading 500 apps !!) - it defeats the whole incentive for a “whale” (whose primary interest is to demonstrate and use the power of their money to jump over fences that the riff-raff cannot cross). Tapjoy/GetJar gives them no advantage as they have to work as hard as the next guy to earn the same coins etc. Or in other words they cannot leverage their success (or the wealth of their parents) if they have to use Tapjoy/GetJar to unlock features etc.