Google Play Store Translation/ASO

Will my app rank better if I translate the title and description in different languages? Also are there any tricks to increase ranking further.

I ordered aso and translation to english on fiverr for 5$ and started earning 3-4$ a day. Before i was earning 1-2$ a day. From 150 downloads a day to 300-400 downloads. So for me that helps. Now ordering a germany and spain translations.

We spent $250 for top class translation to 7 languages, the end result was not much , i guess we are still struggling to find the best way to make a profit in apps market, however i must say nothing has worked better then download spikes, the results was best , but it was expensive …

Regards
Rajiv

The same results (becarefull bans!), is adding languages(all) and copying english translation to all. Keywords are multipled 70x times :wink: but I suggest to do it on your risk and in update only(not release)

It will always helps…I do translate my app description to top 10 language’s…
Spanish,
Russian,
German,
Portuguese,
Arabic,
Italian,French,Turkish,Indonesian,Japanese…All these languages with professional translators…Most of my new apps never reached top rank but each app get 1500 downloads easily with ASO’ed description…

@NokiaDev , @ramzixp - so should we not release translation on release of game , is that something that can get us banned, we released an app with translation so will it get banned now … kindly guide …

Regards
Rajiv

Where did you get the idea that you will get banned if you translate your App listing???

I told Translations will help get more downloads …No you will not get banned for using translations. .

@tacchan23 - “The same results (becarefull bans!), is adding languages(all) and copying english translation to all. Keywords are multipled 70x times but I suggest to do it on your risk and in update only(not release)” , one of member @ramzixp posted above so i was a bit concerned …
@NokiaDev - thanks for the guidance …

Regards
Rajiv

He didn’t talk about translations. He said to copy/paste the same English text to every other languages.

@tacchan23- ah , my bad, totally misunderstood what he said there, i could not think about adding english to 70 languages … @ramzixp - sorry mate …

Regards
Rajiv

Excuse my ignorance, but doesnt google does some sort of automatic translations…? So what is the big difference ( in terms of keywords rank not in quality).