Warning Message From Google Play

I am integrated mobile core slider with admob banner.
This is a notification that your application, Sri Divya Wallpaper HD, with package ID crushers.blue.sridivya, Is currently in violation of our developer terms.

REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the Ad-Policy:

Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps or their ads.
After a regular review, we have determined that your app contains ad functionality which disrupts or interferes with the usage of other apps or their ads. This is in violation of the policy provision cited above.

Your application will be removed if you do not make modifications to bring it into compliance within 7 days of the issuance of this notification. If you have additional applications in your catalog, please also review them for compliance.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

Before uploading or publishing any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

The Google Play Team

Please help me which one i should remove

MobileCore slider ??? How the hell could this be ?

Maybe that’s because slider is covering AdMob banner???

i don’t think so ,i integrated slider in homepage only.in home page i did not add admob banner …

com.actionbarsherlock

I don’t know the reason ,4 apps reached 1lakhs downloads in ma console.so i unpublished this app…

If you can please post your apk file here so we could check if there is really any issues. This is very alarming because I don’t understand how mobilecore or mobilecore could interfere with other apps :confused:

I think it’s something to do with impersonating UI…

Ads | Android Developers

i think i forget to delete startup library.because my other apps have integrated in mobilecore which is more popular…