Can i really Monetize my app? Still yes!!

Re-engage & monetize

Google policies banned push/icon ads but not push for your own app. I think that is known.

So, sending push notifications to re-engage your users and upon installation to have an entry ad (compliant ad format for google) is a proper approach. No need to wait for the new users to come by and click…re-engage your users with your app, get returning visitors, get more revenues.

To do that of course, you will need either to pay for the push, have several tools to measure the result and put effort to optimize the overall performance.

Costs money and time.

Dont think so, use Minimob to do it. We dont charge anything for the push notifications, we dont have any limitations and we do provide a campaign management interface to measure and optimize your campaigns. Can get better as well. Ask me about it :slight_smile:

Best

How to send pushes to users? I can’t find this feature on your website…

@mmmmkkksss
Since you have used our sdk, and you have already installs, just open a “New campaign” - Select Push (text) - target the app you want - set creatives - schedule and you are ready to go.

Let me know if you need more assistance

Thanks! I will try it. Will be push notifications always free or it is only a promotion? And how much cost another types of ads? Best regards!

@mmmkkkksss
No cost for push, no cost for all the other ad formats supported. Its not a promotional period , its just free to use!
Grow your apps, grow your inventory, use our platform to monetize your traffic on your own or if you dont want to do it, let us monetize it for you (commission free).

@Dimitri_Minimob
I have integrated your SDk and I am seeing nice revenue ,
But I was not able to find where to set my payment information , would you please advice …

You’ll need to contact them with your bank account details.

side note: I am really looking forward to seeing paypal/payoneer/ach payments implemented

@Pharaoh
Unfortunately yet we need some work on this area. In the meantime you can contact by email or skype (i will forward them by PM) sending me your details in order to arrange your payment.

I was under the impression that we need to send an invoice in order to receive payment, see this thread: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/1749-leviteo-mobile-affiliate-network-guarantee-rates-installs-15.html
So how exactly do we get paid?
Do we send them our bank account, PayPal info, or send them an invoice?

Hi Dimitrio,

I have just added your sdk few days ago and start making some good money! What about payment? When I will be paid? Are you going to add paypal anytime soon?

Thanks for the support, great tool guys!

I have that “leviteo” promotional code, is there any drawbacks from using this?

From 25/11 we will have the following changes:

-Google Play Active Installs goes to 0.02$
-Active Installs from external marketplaces remains at 0.05$
-100% of the advertising goes to you (the difference from the initial Leviteo program)
-Still we also have a referral program. PM for details

The reason that the payout will drop for google play active installs, is that advertisers (including us) are interested in out of play traffic since you can have both out of/in app traffic and apply different strategies with significant higher results than advertising only using in app traffic.

Through Minimob, we dont change only the payouts, we give you also the tools to support you in redirecting google play traffic in your apps in external market places, building also traffic there and achieving higher revenues for you.

Right now and after the recent changes from google, the advertisers still testing all the google compliant ad formats in order to conclude whether those are performing or not.
Most of them realize that the effectiveness is significant lower so they are pausing their campaigns. This is also the reason you will see EVERYWHERE lower fill rates and significant lower ecpm. The solution for all here is redirect the easy coming traffic from google play to external market places by cross promoting etc etc and capitalize this effort by having traffic that EVERYBODY would like to buy.

PM me also to send you my skype details if you would like more details

Best

This post lead me to think that the $0.05 per install was to last until December 31.

@Bill, this is why i’m here in order to inform you about everything as it is.

Also… fromthis post

*offer stands till the end of December 2013

You guys could at least keep your word… it’s just one more month…

@Ryan
We do as much as we can to keep the payout as high as possible despite the low performance of the in app play traffic. We had to readjust our payouts to reality in order to be able to keep the fee for a much longer period.

Big interest is in the out of play traffic as i mention above and we also give you the tools to make more revenue in the long run.

Keeping your word is one point and i do understand the disappointment, keep paying though is even more significant. And we want to keep up paying you fueling this ecosystem that we all exist.