Please introduce me ADVERTISING NETWORKS high-value payments

Please introduce me ADVERTISING NETWORKS high-value payments

Try admob.

Try a lot of networks and let us know which working better we may change to that Network

How much can you still earn per month? I am struggling with earning money from Android apps now :frowning:

400-500$ a day give or take but eCpm dropped in all networks like admob,fan,heyzap…

And you pay 30 percent in taxes?

this forum is a disaster

Cool! How many impressions per day?

I’m using startApp but low ecpm

I do Tax writeoffs so even though if you earned like 50-70k in a year with tax writeoffs I can bring that to like $16,000 for net income and pay in like $1800. IRS has bunch of loop holes in thier tax system. Plus I have a second job which requires me to use my personal vehicle which is another tax writeoff of like 55 cents a mile and I drive like 30,000 miles a year for my 2nd job, so it greatly reduces my taxes on android income as well. Cell phones, tablets, advertising costs, out sourcing costs, etc all that can be tax writeoffs too. You can even add on a home office writeoff. Large corporations can make billions but find ways to pay no taxes thanks to the many loop holes in the IRS Tax system.

There is one great way to use multiple ad networks or quickly go through and find the ones that perform best for you.

How many apps you have ? :open_mouth:

4 apps in one account and 12 apps in another… 4 apps makes most of the money each app get daily 8k downlaods average and all are tools and utilities…presently not doing any apps for android…Working on my Unity Course and iOS porting of these apps…

Wow … :rolleyes: how old are u ?

I am 25 :slight_smile: