App2top is shit ;/

Yes, I have it in signature, sometimes somebody register and have some bucks from it but it’s not the clue…

Look at this:
a day ago App rating has been changed from 3.7 to 3.5
43 stars have been deleted
35 old 5* stars have been deleted
6 old 4* stars have been deleted
3 old 3* stars have been deleted
1 new 1* stars have been added
a day ago App rating has been changed from 3.5 to 3.7
38 new stars have been added
30 new 5* stars have been added
5 new 4* stars have been added
3 new 3* stars have been added
a day ago App rating has been changed from 3.8 to 3.5
58 stars have been deleted
41 old 5* stars have been deleted
13 old 4* stars have been deleted

So what this means? Google deletes>app2top restore>google deletes>app2top restore. I don’t know how long google will be patient and if they not suspend my app ;/
Also these reviews are with keywords, so I also lost position on keywords and daily downloads.

**** app2top! ;/

Do you ever considered that is not apptotop adding those reviews but the google algorithm itself that is making such confusion? I noticed, but I’m not sure that google some times restore the deleted reviews… And it seems strange to me that:

1. Apptotop detects when their reviews are deleted!
  2. They have a max nr of reviews per day so if they restore all the deleted review, the nr of the available reviews to sell will be much lower…

So it’s very probable that it’s google itself doing all these games.
And I want to say that 3.5 -3.7 rating really sucks, it must be a very bad app :smiley:

… I’m reading now on the forum that it seems that they really tracks all the deleted reviews but the second point remains

This is good app :wink: but it’s mp3 downloader with creative common content. Users cannot find rihanna or justin bieber here and rate bad :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that. But they are trying to help you.

I wouldnt put it above Google but if they banned for this then you could just buy fake reviews for your competition. That would be horrible but you used to be able to get small sites and YouTube channels banned by spam clicking their ads, I know it happened to my adsense site years back. So with that being said you are probably safe but play it safe.

fake reviews/incent downloads are total crap.

google knows everything.

They may be shit now, I’ve known of many people who have gotten their apps ranked for ridiculously competitive keywords with small budgets though. However nowadays if Google knows enough to remove the reviews I’m sure they place some hidden penalty on your app where it has trouble getting ranked.

Hi guys,
do you know keenmobi (Android Installs + Android Reviews)? I would like to try it…
For some my apps I have used favorr.io (More installs, ratings and reviews from fellow developers), but I’ve got a few reviews! Too few!

If you want install try our service. Cheapest but no geo support

i want try only install , not review , but in pack not support

You can change to custom packet. Just Pm skype Bro

app2top is shit… Yes… I tried them on my new app non of the reviews left, all deleted by google. Clicked refund!

Let me introduce a good app2top alternative - ASOeShop.com - The #1 ASO Panel !

**** BUY APP REVIEWS / RATINGS ****

Buy App Ratings @ $0.19 per Rating (Installs included)
Buy App Reviews @ $.26 per Review (Installs + Ratings included)

Buy Keyword Installs as just $0.2 per Install.

Order Now at https://asoeshop.com/?utm_source=makingmoneywithandroid.com&utm_medium=forums !

GIVEAWAY: GET FREE $1 ACCOUNT BALANCE TO PROMOTE YOUR APP @ ASOeShop.com - https://goo.gl/00kohd