Giving away 10 Free Android Developer Accounts OH YEAH

The first 10 people to complete an offer will get a free Google Play Developer account.

10 Accounts are currently left.

After completing an offer or survey you get a text file with username and password.

Go to the link below to complete the offer.

https://fastfilez.com/9K7A

If you don’t get an account then that means someone else has beat you to the punch. But no worries I have an 11th account I will give away as a prize drawing to anyone who completes an offer.

I have registered all these accounts myself so they should last for more than 3 months.

All 10 accounts are still available

I just got an account. Took me like 30 minutes though to go through all the surveys and questionnaires but I managed to snag one. FukAirpush is legit.

It’s cheating offer, I don’t know why DroidGenie legitimized it

Each offer demands you to subscribe into SMS service:
-3x 6pln SMS /week * 183/7 = 470 pln - account cost you 5x more than usualy :wink:
-79 pln sms - account cost you normal but if you forget to disable offer, cost you more
-4x 18 pln / month - account cost you cheaper than normal but you need to watch out on 14days period to sub off, in practice can cost you 2x more :slight_smile:
-again offer cost 79 pln - hah

So account cost you $25 minimum - $150 :smiley:

I didnt get any SMS offers and for emails I used a junk email I made just for stuff like this. Any forms with phone numbers I used fake number. I got mine unlocked after downloading an app. Maybe the offers are different for each country. The account I received already had 2 apps on it. One of the apps was suspended other one was unpublished so I bet the account has 2 strikes on it already. Possibly stolen or hijacked account.