Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiblueeyes View Post
    I also do not think, that google will ban apps or accounts because of this ...
    it would make no sense .. because then google must ban almost every (top) app ...
    All top apps are also using fake reviews...

Also if they would ban the apps... then you could make ban all your competitior apps.
    You only would have to buy some fake reviews for a competitor app and google would all ban then ...

That would be a joke ... then i also could buy for example 100 fake reviews for 10 dollar for maybe Hay Day and some days later the app would be banned...

makes no sense... how should google know WHO had buyed those reviews...
    This is not a joke. Tell me your app, I used some bots to click your admob, it could led to ban.

Of course, Google will took the download numbers into review if they want to ban fake review app. For app like hay day with 100m downloads, you need 1m fake review for Google to manual check on the issue, but not only 100.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I noticed the fake reviews sweep as well. I am assuming they are targeting reviews that doesn't have a mobile name (Galaxy etc) and ones that do not have a OS version (5.1 etc). That`s one of the core distinct things with fake reviews vs real ones. I also noticed a spike in installs, I released my app in May and I am now getting 30+ installs per day.

Good Luck guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Haha no one is alone here.what a crackdown on reviews. I think this will improve ranking of genuine aso effort

4. Thanks herpderp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @awesomeapps - the opposite can also happen, this can hurt those small developers who might be getting some rankings and making a few hundred dollars, i think google cannot punish big player as top 60-70 developers provide for almost -80% of google revenue ...so this makes things very difficult for small one ..

Regards
    Rajiv

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rajivmemon View Post
    @awesomeapps - the opposite can also happen, this can hurt those small developers who might be getting some rankings and making a few hundred dollars, i think google cannot punish big player as top 60-70 developers provide for almost -80% of google revenue ...so this makes things very difficult for small one ..

Regards
    Rajiv

I think that awesomeapps should ban himself

@awesomeapps - fóck you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Nah small developers get benefit with this..fake reviews are always bad..if user like the app they will review it good..using reviews for a bad app is not a good choice...the new system is good for a small developers ,me at least..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @NokiaDev - that is great then , hope more changes like this in future ...

Regards

9. Likes NokiaDev liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @NokiaDev : You already have apps with lots of reviews. But we have apps with 0 ...ZERO...with Zero Budget

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidlane View Post
    @NokiaDev : You already have apps with lots of reviews. But we have apps with 0 ...ZERO...with Zero Budget
    You will get my friend..first steps takes time..even I started with ZERO..You hard work never go in vain..you will get success..

12. Likes herpderp, gcc liked this post
    Thanks Sidlane thanked for this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Fake reviews are bad and can not be justified right.
    But what about the reviews which are given by immature users and few compitetiors? I think services like app2top might be helpfull for those good apps which get bad reviews accidentaly.

But using fake reviews for crap apps are not OK and Google will find them very easily.

I noticed one strange thing. I had used app2top service for one of my apps for 50 reviews. I get enough organic downloads and reviews for that app. Those 50 reviews are as it is amd not deleted.

But i am still doubtfull that Google will omly delete the revies or might ban the accounts as well for repeat offenders??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast