Native Ads & Banners & AdMob Policy

Hi Guys,

I’d like to implement native ads in my app. My ideal implementation would have one native ad on every page. As banner ads are performing great in my apps I would like to keep those as well. So I would have one banner + one native ad. Now I’ve read the AdMob Placement Policies (see below - Number of ads per page) and I am puzzled.

1) I think this means that we are not supposed to use both banners and AdMob native express ads on the same page?

But my plan was to only use Facebook Native Ads for Natives and AdMob + FAN for Banners. But I still would show these on the same page.
2) Is this fine?
3) The “number of ads per page” guideline only refers to the maximal number of AdMob ads on one page, right?

Number of ads per page
The number of ads on a single screen should not exceed one if the ad is fixed to the screen top or screen bottom. If the page scrolls, only one ad should be visible on the screen at a time, and, according to the AdSense program policies, publishers may place no more than 3 ad units on one entire page.

See here: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2753860?hl=en

P.S. For the record, I have reached out to Google asking this - my account manager hasn’t responded to three emails regarding this. If anyone of you also has an account manager, it would be super awesome if you could reach out as well.

Thanks so much!!

1, Only 1 ads display at one time for Admob, I am sure because my account manager said that.

Thanks so much for your reply!

Do you know whether this extends to Third-Party Ads? Are we only allowed to show only one AdMob Ad at a time, or one Ad in total at a time? Did you ask your account manager that as well?

So the idea would be to show a Facebook Native Ad, on some pages - but I don’t want to get rid off the AdMob Banner for that :frowning: So in some cases we’d have an AdMob Ad + a Facebook Native Ad.

@Nick3412 I have same issue and have asked Admob team developer in Google I/O 2016.
After several days, they replied to me that they don’t accept displaying both Banner Ads and Native Ads at the same time. So be aware of it.
As I know, FAN sometime using Admob request and it could violate the policy as well so be careful.

How did you get a dedicated admob account manager?

I don’t know. She call me and email me from @google.com address about Admob optimizer.
Not dedicated but regional manager.