How to contact supersonic ads

Hi,

We need to contact supersonic ads, i called their Israel office , it does say supersonic ads but no one picks the phone after sending to operator, i tried 2 times, i also tried this skype - michelle.mullerette from one of threads by @Michelle Muller, its dead , is there any one using their network and how are they contacting …

Two support tickets as well not answered so far - #55227 ,#54995

We want to know the difference in their CPI and CPC ad set up and if they are both the same as they say on their set up page,and one tech query form one of our developers …

Kindly guide in this regard…

Rajiv

try to contact iron source(mobilecore) since they own supersonic now.

Thanks , we will do so …

Regards

You should try getting through to their London or San Francisco office or, the best way, use Facebook or Twitter. Speaking from experience, social networks always work faster in this case

@Olena - thanks we got a reply to our ticket, here is my last query , are supersonic incentive or non incentive network, do they use any app like cash pirate to get downloads or use ads in other apps to get us installs …

Regards
Rajiv

hey rajiv - i just saw your post here, and wanted to reach out to see if you are looking for another in-app monetization partner to work with. i am one of the publisher account managers for Adscend Media, and we have great customer support, plus super high eCPMs and exclusive rewarding ad products that you won’t see anywhere else. let me know if you want to explore this further; i would love to talk with you! you can PM me here or add me on Skype at ilyssa.adscend.