app2top - reality - non bulshit

App2top - yes, I have ref in my signature.

For CPI - useless CRAP, all installs are from bot, application is not opening even one time. Stop telling people everywhere that is awesome service for CPI because it’s cheap. Ayetstudios, appbrain and facebook CPI are much more powerfull because you have retention and app is opened. With app2top you have DEAD installs.

For Reviews - it’s perfect with one condition! You have some natural traffic and natural reviews. If you push some 50-100 fake reviews from app2top with fresh app, expect ban. Use it smart.

Can app2top boost your app? Yes but not stupid push big ammount of reviews after app launch but add some 1-2 / hour and only if you have organic traffic. Without it, google can fast detect fraudulent reviews.

Hi,

So along with admob we can use Ayetstudios, no risk of ban right , we have an app which we are getting developed for some decent amount and intend to spend on Press Release etc…

I just want at least 2-3 means of marketing, admob is locked in , you say Ayetstudios is also good, can you tell from your experience any chance of ban say if we buy large from them …

And most importantly they have real users searching for app right ??

Thanks in advance …

Rajiv

AyetStudios - real users, no reviews, use from app launch, no risk of ban
App2top - bot users, they have reviews, use on second stage when you have organic traffic

I tried aye-t they are incentive and not good for you…I recommend AppBrain…recently I used AppBrain and my app already on top charts and making 1.5k organic installs daily…don’t use aye-t,app2top or any other incentive install network…

but appbrain is pretty expensive;) I agree that app2top is shitty for CPI, maybe supersonic? They have 0.05, I don’t know. The best way is to try bid on facebook

@NokiaDev - how much budget needed for appbrain to be in top rankings … like say if we are in sports category for US …

Regards

0,20$ for install, top depends to country
For Germany I had 100 installs, for USA you need some 10k :smiley:

@ramzixp - thanks, just a bit confused , so is appbrain an adnetwork or incentive network, also what is supersonic, is it incentive or like admob, i checked the site of supersonic and it provides for developers as well …

While ayet site is only for install service

I think supersonic, if they provide for developers that is better as it means their ads will show in real apps from where user will click and reach our app, what is your opinion on this kindly guide…

Regards
Rajiv

Supersonic is good but they demands appsflyer or other tracking service in your app, without it they won’t start your campaing. It’s worth for CPI 0.05 but I also saw 0,02-0,03 via facebook ads but it demands some knowledge to set up.

@ramzixp - yes i also just checked this, they are asking for some sdk code in our app, which we cannot do as if something goes wrong with their service it can affect our app as well …

So does appbrain also requires any such sdk …

thanks for all the help …

Regards

appbrain not requires anything, for appsflyer SDK or another tracking service, you can trigger then with catch/try, if they offline in some purpose, you can bypass it then

I spent 1000$ on AppBrain for Brazil ,India ,Russia along with 200$ on Google AdWords for same countries…average CPI of 0.38$ for install…

AppBrain doesn’t need any sdk and they are non-incentive network…

@ramzixp @NokiaDev- thanks a lot, this clears a lot of doubts as to what we will do to promote our apps, i just need one final opinion from you …as i posted in other thread , i used one of the incentive based install service… below are stats –

Total installs - about 100
Total reviews about 4(with rating) and ratings about 6(with out written reviews) …

I already marked the reviews as spam to be on safe side, should we unpublish the app , or continue on …

Thanks again …

Regards

too big spread for 3 countries, what rank you got for Brazil? I got 150 with 50 ayet/50cpi mobi and 200 installs with appbrain

Top 50 in india and Brazil for Russia it’s top 20…I have used aso description which cost me 20$ and top 10 language translators for the same description in fiverr.com…For most of the keywords my app showing in top 10 of the search results…

@NokiaDev - Just asking if you deem it right to share, where you able to recover the $1200 spent on ads …

Regards

With that amount of installs daily, I would imagine that he made that back. A good APP can excel in this saturated market, but the key to it is proper promotion. Good Info guys.

@Andre3wap - thanks , and just as per your suggestion in earlier thread , we have chosen not to unpublish the app which got about 4 reviews and 6 ratings and about 100 installs …

Regards

Awesome, you should be fine, as Ramzi said… as long as you don’t abuse the system by flooding your app with fake installs / reviews, when your app wasn’t getting any organics.