Beta Testers Needed - Monetize Your App!

Hi All

We’re seeing good response to our Beta, but we’d like to have more developers participate. We are offering a PPI payment model for app installs and a bounty per successfully installed browser home page. Learn more here and register for the Beta. We’d love for you to test us out and give us your feedback.

If you’ve checked us out and haven’t joined, I’d love to know what’s held you back. Please PM me or if you prefer, leave a response here. Feel free to let me know the good, bad and ugly so I can take it back to my product and management teams.

Thanks everyone!

@mod please ban these self advertisers or create a new section for them!

I do agree that a separate sub-forum should be made for these threads now, but there’s no need to ban them!
This is the “Advertising Networks” sub-forum and it makes sense that we can talk directly to them etc.

I’d be a hundred times more comfortable with the idea of self advertising as opposed to having network guys on payroll pretend to be developers and bad mouth/up talk competitors/themselves.

I vote sub forum, or else this section will get spammed like hell! Just look at the recent threads…

@Offercast What country is your company is based in?

Hi Guys

While I don’t mind a discussion about creating a sub-forum, I really was looking for feedback from developers who checked out Offercast Mobile, but decided not to join the Beta. Our goal is to create products that developers want and need, and that generate revenue, so I was hoping to start a two-way conversation around that. :slight_smile:

We’re located in the US. We have offices in NY and CA. We’re part of the Ask Partner Network, which is part of IAC

How much do you pay per install?

We are offering a bounty per successfully installed browser homepage and a rev share for each app download installed. For now, standard payout rates are shown on the Offercast Mobile site and are available once a developer joins. Note, however, if you have a lot of traffic, we can be even more competitive; our biz dev team would be more than happy to discuss that with you.

After a lot of reading in your TOS I found you are paying net 45 ,
For me this is a deal breaker , Maximum I can accept is net 30 ,
Also you are not exposing your rates or any thing , I do not think many devs on this forum will like this style

Your site states that your beta is only open to members of the U.S. Is that correct?

Also, your website link in your signature contains “http://” at the end of the link, which makes the page load in low-res mode.

Thanks so much for your feedback, I’ll definitely take this back to the team.

Hi A1ka1inE

For now we are mainly accepting developers in the U.S. That said, we could make an exception for developers outside of the US that have high volumes of traffic. We are planning on opening the beta to more countries later this year/early next year, so if you are outside of the US and interested in joining, please be sure to register so we can contact you.

And thanks for the note about my signature. I’ve updated it :slight_smile: