Will you use SuperSonic?

Hi all!
As the title says, will you use SuperSonic? Anyone has experience with it? Will it generate more revenue?

No Idea, Could you please share the details if you have?

Hey EliteDeveloper,

Our platform (Moblyft.com | THE LEADING VIDEO MONETIZATION SOLUTION FOR MOBILE GAMES & APPS) connects you with the top ad networks and demand sources including Supersonicads (ironSource) with a single SDK. If you are looking to maximize Fill rates and CPM’s check us out.

Moblyft.com | THE LEADING VIDEO MONETIZATION SOLUTION FOR MOBILE GAMES & APPS

moblyft-supersonic.jpg[/QUOTE]

Do not waste your time with Supersonic. I not know what happen when disappear Mobilecore, but for the moment the eCPM and fillrate are appallingly low.

By the way, Moblyft uses the same panel and the same configuration as Supersonic … is very suspicious … :frowning:

i will add supersonic to 4 of my app with mobile core

absolutely yes

Did you add supersonic to your apps? How is it?

I’m using them, video mediation unit and Offerwall… regarding video mediation I only get results with other ad networks (ad colony, unity, vungle, chartboost), supersonic video is really bad right now… and Offerwall is buggy, the worst is their support, don’t even reply to publishers.

Omg! Seems some of you had bad experiences with them.

I also plan to use them but anyone can share you stats regarding the revenue?

Hi EliteDeveloper,

as wrote noveolatele: “Do not waste your time with Supersonic…the eCPM and fillrate are appallingly low.”
I tried it in some my apps, and the revenue are ridiculous! In an app, for example, I have integrated supersonic and airpush, I call equally them interstitials, and i have earned $8 with SuperSonic and $31 with AirPush! In past months, with MobileCore, I have earned more then AirPush!
Very bad experience with them.

Moblyft uses the same panel and the same configuration of Supersonic?! :confused:

How about SuperSonic now? It was merged with mobile core, so does its eCPM still sucks?

Yes, unfortunately still sucking. Supersonic has nothing to do with Mobilecore. Much will have to change so that users can pass from Mobilecore to Supersonic. For the moment nothing to do … :frowning:

Of course, there is also a huge difference between payment terms of Mobilecore and supersonic. If I remember correctly, supersonic pays 45 (or 60?!) days after.
For me, at the time being, I prefer to not use them at all. Mobilecore has been good for me but seems like nothing good from mobilecore has moved over to supersonic.