Good mobile banner ad network to recommend

Hello! I would like to switch away from admob and try out other ad network.

Mainly I would like to ask if there’s any good Banner Ads network to recommend?
The banner ads will be placed in the middle of an activity, hence user engagement for it will be low. Therefore I assume CPI network would not be a good idea.

I am also looking for preferably net45 and below payout, becoz net60 is really too long.

Any good recommendation? Really appreciate it!

don’t do it, admob are really great.

Yeah until they ban you for no reason or they make up some stupid reason. I was making $7500-$9,000 a month and today My Admob/Adsense got suspended. So bye bye $250-$300 a day. Google can Kiss my ass. All my apps were compliant. I have no control over what other users do to my apps. I have no control over users who steal your apps and add other adnetworks to your apk files and publish over seas on china. APK files got no security anyone old fool can decompile app and steal your info.

How the **** can my apps show fake virus prompts, Install fake apps to users devices when ADMOB was the only ****ing adnetwork I used in my App. I got like 50 of these emails below in like a 6 month period before I got suspended today.

Violation explanation

FAKE DOWNLOADS OR MALWARE: As stated in our program policies, applications displaying AdMob ads may not issue fake system errors, attempt to distribute viruses, or automatically initiate prompts to download software or apps.

Action required: Check account for compliance

While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

NONE OF MY ****ING APPS DO THIS SHIT. Google is only ****ing themselves since they do 50/50 rev share so they ****ing themselves also $7500 to 9,000 a month. Whatever you make on admob google also makes that amount from you. They just ****ed me, Themselves and their ****ing shareholders.

They will never respond to the ****ing appeal email, they will just sit on thier fat asses and smoke a big ****ing joint.

damn that’s ****ed up

try FAN :), they not bad for banner :slight_smile:

Admob are really great.? Are you Sure?