Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Not bad, but CPI means user needs the GP store. I would prefer admob and fan combo because they work regardless of GP existence.

  2. #12
    Senior Member mmmkkksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Actually i used mobile9 before they were paid. But i saw e.g. 100k downloads, but my analytics shows only 5k installs... they give fake data or people are too dummy to install downloaded package

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkkksss View Post
    Actually i used mobile9 before they were paid. But i saw e.g. 100k downloads, but my analytics shows only 5k installs... they give fake data or people are too dummy to install downloaded package
    That's what i meant earlier wondering if the downloads are real. Unless someone analyses with a particular Analytics tool only the apk he submits to mobile9, we cannot know if the numbers are real.

    However I must admit I am thinking to subscribe.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Don't bother with applovin. Yes it works with 3rd party markets, but the ecpm is sh*t! like 0.08 sh*t! This from 20,000 VIDEO impressions per day and quite a number of clicks

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fanta View Post
    Don't bother with applovin. Yes it works with 3rd party markets, but the ecpm is sh*t! like 0.08 sh*t! This from 20,000 VIDEO impressions per day and quite a number of clicks
    my impressions trippled and now have ecpm rates of like $0.89 for applovin now with 100 percent fill rates. so trun off video for all apps.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    my impressions trippled and now have ecpm rates of like $0.89 for applovin now with 100 percent fill rates. so trun off video for all apps.
    How do i turn off video? Am actually using AppLovinInterstitialAd.show(), which should show interstitials, but always shows videos.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @DroidGenie, @1appmarket

    Have you tried uploading in mobile9 last 2 days? My file keeps getting stuck at 98% in firefox based browsers and 100% in opera browser and Chrome.
    Everywhere I tried it does not work anymore.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteos View Post
    @DroidGenie, @1appmarket

    Have you tried uploading in mobile9 last 2 days? My file keeps getting stuck at 98% in firefox based browsers and 100% in opera browser and Chrome.
    Everywhere I tried it does not work anymore.
    Yeah same for me, I e-mailed the support and it seems it's happening to everyone hopefully they get it fixed this weekend.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1appmarket View Post
    Yeah same for me, I e-mailed the support and it seems it's happening to everyone hopefully they get it fixed this weekend.
    OK thanks for letting me know.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteos View Post
    @DroidGenie, @1appmarket

    Have you tried uploading in mobile9 last 2 days? My file keeps getting stuck at 98% in firefox based browsers and 100% in opera browser and Chrome.
    Everywhere I tried it does not work anymore.
    I havent uploaded anything in the past week there.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best network for third party markets
    By stewie in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2015-11-30, 08:08 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2015-02-07, 04:54 AM
  3. Third party markets
    By fourtwozero in forum Marketing Methods
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2014-03-22, 04:58 PM
  4. Third Party Markets - Right Ad network
    By dbest in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-10-11, 07:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •