Google Play - previous violations? What google tracks?

I am interested if APK file not store something hidden inside about our computers.

I’m using VPS, tunneling, everytime fresh IP, new windows user accounts(sometimes new system) and always getting after 1-3 months some previous violations.

In firefox I have firegloves, canvas blocker, ghostery. Generating APKs always on the same PC machine but like I said, sometimes new Windows instance.

What they can track?
-mac adress of wireless card? When I am using full tunneling or VPS, it’s different
-graphics and cpu device ID? it’s possible because JAVA allows it but what with VPS? also firegloves or ghostery plugins hides it
-some tracking in screen image? I don’t know but every screen I am editing in Photoshop, hmmmm :expressionless:
-always different code…
-second, I have string in app what connects me with my house ads server, maybe this? Even it’s masked by Base64… domain isn’t important, APK is connecting to my server and IP is always the same…hmmm

I am planning today to install some secured linux for development, maybe it can help?

Lol u gotta work in Google spam prevention team.

LOL :wink: it have to be simple solution… and any google solution can be tricked, they haven’t spy in every dev’s house :smiley:

So Google changed something lately? (in the past 3-4 months?)
Before you said (and wrote guides about) you were able to keep your new accounts safe longer, when did it change?

Well I don’t know, maybe it’s not hard for google to know the GPS location, like real location with coordinates, and store it.

google knows everything these days, so it will be a big list if we’ll try to guess… but yes it’s interesting and funny how they always find the “past” of a person, I have to agree

they probably can get some hardware ids but what then with vps or vmware? lol :wink: I am setting up workspace with linux, vmware and then check…

Google have more than 10 year experience with problem like this. They have many factor for detect unwanted action.
They scan your source code, your link, your Google Lay account, etc, i guess you use your old project or old utility lib in new publish apk.

Big Brother is always watching, maybe they hacking your webcam and seeing your face when you make apps. Also one thing thats weird is I have 3 active accounts using same name and address as previous suspended account, even use same PC and all 3 accounts been active over a year now and one account is close to 2 years now. All I did was just create new user on my PC and made new accounts that way. Each new user on my PC will have its own account.

Sold guide for hundreds of dollars showing how to create multiple account and make bank with Google play.
Make a forum and asked people for premium subscription for the info he is sharing.

Now comes and ask people to help him for FREE with the things he pretended to know for ages.
What a shame.
I don’t know why but I hate you.

I got some useful knowledge from ramzixp from the asosecret forum and especially the translator which is a work of art (though now I know who actually made the automatic translator and I would prefer to have paid the creator directly).

My problem is Ramzixp’s occasional promises that he does not keep. He had said the info in asosecret would be re-edited, the ebook rewritten by professional writer, all changes would be made and supplied for free to all subscribers. He never changed anything.

In fact, I had added him in Skype for some chit-chat about alternative stores and monetization techniques (I helped with alt stores, he helped with info about monetization) and all was OK until I had a small problem with the translator and asked him for help.

Guess what, since then he doesnt appear online to me. I dont care much why he blocked me or whatever but these are tiny signs that seem to add up.

I dont hate him - but I do have second thoughts about things now.

Whats your problem? I am invisible :smiley:
Creator of autotranslator had his revenue share… don’t dig the corpses

No problem at all. I just say of the coincidence that you went and stayed invisible forever when someone needed you to help with a tiny (1min to solve) problem with what you sold to them.

I don’t hold grudges but in order for you to be successful with subsequent sales ( and I consider you good with marketing and with tremendous amount of skills and knowledge) you need to change some attitude. That’s all

Make policy compliant apps? No? I guess this is easier

Don’t tell me bullshit, I haven’t any message from you for couple months. I am invisible but anyone can talk me and I am replying :wink:

Making policy compliant apps AND making a lot of money from it, this sounds harder, at least for most people.

Also there are people who previously banned because not fully understand google policy (it was never easy to follow, as it was ambiguous).

February 23. I can take screenshot but I won’t. Let’s just let it pass.

Anteos hats off to you my friend.
But please post the screenshot here so everyone knows what an asshole ramzixp really is.

Sorry, I hope there are no hard feelings and I know that there are different type of people in each place and we should always not judge a nation based on one person blabla.
But I don’t care.

I am wondering where is the guy with fckramzixp username ?
He would fit perfectly to this thread.

I don’t like your message for many reasons. I complain to Ramzixp about few things I consider wrong and I advise him to try correct them (for his own business good) and thats all.
We are all smart people and we can get past such things. Everyone makes mistakes.

But discriminating people based on country or anything else, no I do not agree.

Hello ramzixp,

It is nearly 1 year now that I’m not getting banned from google (banned 6-7 times before).
I’m certain that very probably your problem is on the link you use to connect to your server. Encrypting the link to your server with base64 seems to me a nonsense because I think google bots track the connection after it is formed so they track the link after it is decrypted - so encrypting it looks like useless to me. Another thing you forget to say is that the apk must be generated on the new windows user account and not one the banned one. Obviously you have to change all your code and pictures of your app (around 30 min work using some tecniques)
I’m doing now just legit apps now and one of my apps (banned on previous gplay account for keyword spam) got checked in detail by a human google operator (for a intellectual property issue) and I have not got any ban.

Thank you, I also see the problem (house ads server), google probably checks IP, not domain, it’s really expensive to change the server, cause simple webhosting cannot be used. It have to be good VPS.