? How to Earn Money From Fortadpay

How to Earn
Money From Fortadpays +‪ A gift from me‬‏

Fort Ad Pays (on short FAP) is a Spanish advertising / revenue sharing platform, started on 11th November, 2014 by Pedro Fort, a businessman who owns several companies.

Because it was initially focused on the Spanish market, Fort Ad Pays was until recently almost nonexistent internationally.
In 2016, Fort Ad Pays started to extend its boundaries and to become more and more popular amongst the revenue sharing sites. Currently, I can even say that Fort Ad Pays is a strong competitor for Traffic Monsoon, My Advertising Pays and My Paying Ads.

Currently, Fort Ad Pays it’s growing at a very fast pace and according to Alexa, it’s ranking on the 519 position in Spain and 8115 and increasing, globally (stats from January 29, 2016).

The website is in Spanish and this might scare some people at first, but if you click on England’s flag from the header (the second one), the site will be translated in English.

If you are a member of My Paying Ads, you should be already familiar with the functions of the website, because Fort Ad Pays uses the same script as My Paying Ads.

The Pay Plan And The Shares Price in Fort Ad Pays
Fort Ad Pays has one of the simplest pay plans and in the same time, one of the most attractive.

There is a single level for the adpack plans. Every share costs only $1 and expires once it reaches $2.2 (this is an astonishing 220%).

$1.1 (110%) goes to your cash balance and the other $1.1 (the other half of 110%) goes to your re-purchase balance.

This means that if you spend $1000 (with 0 compounding), after all your shares expire, you will have 1100$ into your cash balance (money that you can withdraw), and $1100 into your re-purchase balance (money you can use to purchase more shares and keep earning money from Fort Ad Pays). This is mind blowing!

I don’t know exactly the maturation time of the shares since none of them expired yet.

The daily earning cap is between 0.5% and 2%, depending on the sales. This is not very fast, but Fort Ad Pays is intended to be a long-term revshare, not something that lasts 2 months.

The revenue is shared once every 30 minutes and to be qualified, you only need to click 8 ads every 24 hours.

[size=“5”]Each person registered from this link will send him a gift $10
Note that this offer only the top ten

:t: [size=“6”]More information Video Click here :t:[/size][/size]