Reward Video Ads for unlocking content?

Hello,

is it possible to use Rewarded Video Ads in AdMob for unlocking new content? I have a fitness app and I’d like to lock the new workouts. Once the user would watch a video, the workout program would become unlocked for them.

I’d appreciate some info about this. Thank you!

You could do that. You may consider pollfish for this too. The only thing you can’t do is asking for rate & review to unlock content.

Thanks. Pollfish could be even better in this case, because it surely pays better, than video rewarded ads. I might give it a try.

Yes, PollFish is indeed a good option for what you’re looking for.

Hi bluedot! I just saw your post and wanted to reach out asap. Have you considered Adscend Media for this? Our Rewarded Video component also combines easily with our Offer Wall and Exclusive Market Research Surveys, giving your users multiple options to earn your rewards, while increasing your opportunity to generate revenue. I would love to chat about our in-app monetization solutions with you, if this is something that you are interested in. Let me know what you think! -Ilyssa

you can also try Tapjoy they have some nice offerwalls and polls you can implement. I heard they pay pretty good as well in terms of CPM.

Thanks guys for all your help. I’ll check everything and see if the surveys would be the way to go.

Hi bluedot,

Just wanted to let you know that AdBuddizoffers premium rewarded videos as well :slight_smile:

Our rewarded video ads work on CPI basis (user needs to watch an entire video ad to earn the reward, which increases the conversion rate to install & eCPM).

You can build the logic you want, so the reward can be unlocking features on your app.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions ([email protected])!

Thank Clara, I’ll look into it!

One more platform that offers rewarded video ads -> Appnext .Hope you will find it useful.

Hey bluedot! Have you considered Adscend Media? I might be biased, but I think we are the best for incentivized offer walls. We offer weekly pay terms, an integration bonus, and we provide over 2,000 offers at any given time. We also have exclusive market research surveys in our offer wall, which will significantly boost your earnings and we provide phenomenal support to you and your users.

As for rewarded video, we are not quite there yet. We will be very soon, though. In the mean time, you should check out Vungle, UnityAds, or Chartboost for rewarded video.

Please PM me or add me on Skype (ilyssa.adscend) with any questions you might have!