SendDroid Compliance

Hello SendDroid,

It should be pointed out that PingJam claimed compliance with Google Policies (They do even now on their website).
Having no action till now is not a proof of compliance (By that Standard PingJam was perfectly complaint till last weekend).

Ad companies need to invest resources to force google to clarify policies clearly and probably have some kind of certification. This is the only way I see to move forward with Fear and Uncertainty for you as a company and for developers who use your ad networks.

Hope ad networks work for better android community.

Billy. sendroid only offers similar products to admob, in app stuff for the play market, not really worried about them. To be honest, the reason I don’t use sendroid any more is the same reason I don’t use many ad providers, the ecpm is just too low consistently, maybe others have a different experience but my is consistently below admob rpm rates and every penny counts these days so hear this ad networks, get more competitive, increase your minimum cpc bid, stop being afraid of chasing away advertisers, worry more about developers because market share is everything. We can deal with low inventory, we’ll just mediate that shit out, we know how to do our job now figure out how to do yours :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Wow there is no end to stupidity.

By “WE” you mean you and your fellow spammers? I assumed you are not a spammer before (May be I was wrong). EVeryone needs better ad networks. Whats wrong in pointing out what I felt was obvious?

If you look at Ping Jam website today, you will notice what they claim is here is pretty much same as what SendDroid posted in the thread.
Here are some highlights from Ping Jam website:

1. are Google compliant
  2. Keep your app spam free
  3. Guaranteed monthly income
  4. We’re developers too
    Now compare this to what SendDroid Posted here. An ad network claiming they are great has no value unless there is proof and that is my point.

If you had some experience with multiple platforms (from previous internet generation), you would understand what I am saying. If you don’t have the maturity to understand how to bring order to large platforms, move to a different thread.

Just because someone is not interested in speaking of their so called “success” in board filled with spammers and copycats, don’t assume they are not developers.

Don’t worry billy no offence taken, I am no more a spammer than you, I only deliver banners and interstitials now, I did push notifications in the past but so did many reputable app developers. As someone pointed out, the problem was not the notification ads, shit I get those from Sprint and Zynga right now, it’s the frequency in which the notifications were going to the end user. Would you consider Sprint and Zynga spam companies? Alkaline, someone that you frequently attack as a spammer has some of the most popular apps on the market and his rankings, ratings and reputation cannot be diminished by his use of aggressive ads in the past. Same thing with https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Cool+%26+Fun+Free+Games who’s downloads far exceed 100 million and also pushed notification ads.

Hi billyh,

We had an arrangement that there will be no communication between us but your post today was to the point and not responding would have been a disservice. So here goes.

I cannot and will not speak for other networks. All I know is that we have NOT suggested that Google has given us the green light for anything. That said, we are not using any ads that require us to seek any kind of confirmation as well. We’re only doing Banners, Interstitials, Offerwalls and Alert Ads Pro. All of those ads are in-app and can be closed without a problem. None of that is against any Google guidelines. That said, we do not need to push Google to do anything. In this case its better safe than sorry.

If you still think that we need some sort of clarification, let me know where exactly we need it and why.

Thanks

My interest is in Android EcoSystem. I have no agreements with anyone (including Google) in that matter.

Thanks for Making it clear. So when you claim Google Complaint, its only your assumption like every other network.

This is your HomePage: http://i.imgur.com/PffGlEQ.png
You are still advertising Push Ads.
Also as another user posted there were issues with OfferWalls/Interstitial with other ad networks (See Startapp exit thread). How do you make sure your Interstitials and Offerwalls are not violating Policy?

1. Yes we are still doing Push/Icon Ads. They are available for Developers to use on markets where they are still allowed. Since it is one of our services, we advertise it.

2. When we say we are compliant it is based off on our actual compliance since all none of our ad formats are banned on Google.

Exactly what pingjam said and still does :).
Unless you actually have a confirmation from Google, you saying this vs PingJam representative saying it is no different.

Very well then. Except we do NOT have an out of app ad. So there is a big difference. Hope this makes things clear.

Well if you see this thread: StartApp ExitAd = Banned App - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android

You will know ad formats that you are advertising also has issues because of how close button exist or whatever is the reason. You simply cannot state you are complaint and get away.

Well, we do have a accessible and clear dismiss button. As I stated before, we have followed all guidelines.

Please be sure to show some proof of our non-compliance if you choose to accuse us of not following the rules.

I cannot continue debating with you if you and railroad the thread with this back and forth.

So if you have problems or if you think some particular feature of OUR network is non-compliant, show us and we can tackle it then. What others are doing is neither our problem nor our responsibility.

If you do not have any proof, then there is no need to take this discussion any further.

Thanks

You have no proof that you are complaint as you yourself stated. So stop saying you are complaint?

If the speed limit of a freeway is 65 MPH and you are going at that speed, do you keep a cop in your car to tell you at all times that you are doing fine? You have your speedometer to tell you your speed and using that along with the posted limit is good enough for everyone.

So with the tools at our disposal, ability to read and interpret simple English, we understand that we are compliant with what Google requires.

If your next post is just going to repeat what you have said 5 times before absent of any evidence, I’d have no reason but to ignore you until such a time where you can produce some proof.

Thank you and have a good day.

An Ad company claimed they are compliant and got a bunch of developers banned.
Now you claim the same with no proof. You are already once got caught in this forum lying (About having 80+ employees). Do you still claim 80 employees or even more now?

Please stop this propaganda at the expense of developers life time work. If you want to prove you are reliable, lets see if you can prove 80 employees at Senddroid (which is something you should be able to prove).

That’s entertaining to watch. Billy vs AdProvider. I don’t think I have seen this happening before. Its been always Billy vs developer (no not spammer, a developer). I think billy is taking it to next level. I so awaite billy going against the Admin lol

I don’t consider people who use push ads and other intrusive ads as developers. They are spammers.
Real developers don’t spam.

Nice Try :). I said previously I like the admin because he provided the platform to discuss (Though it may have helped spammers).

I hate to think what you’re like in real life. Your poor, poor family…

I don’t mind hate from Spammers like you. I actually enjoy it :).

I see you are still spamming and ruining others lives for peanut of referral fees you may get. (You are advertising Startapp in spite of someone in this forum already being banned for using StartApp).

I think you forgot an earlier bit of discussion where SendDroid made it very clear to you that they have absolutely no compliance confirmation from Google, implying that their belief of compliance is based entirely on their own interpretation of the policy. So no, SendDroid isn’t claiming “you won’t get banned with us”, despite your accusations, which makes your comical argument fall flat on its face. :stuck_out_tongue:

To address one of your earlier posts here though:

I agree that it’s important for ad networks to get Google to be more straightforward regarding what is and what isn’t allowed. However, given that Google has their own ad network, and that Android has now fully matured into the largest mobile platform, I’m afraid it may simply not be in Google’s best interests.

You have to see that from Google’s perspective: we, the developers, are now fully expendable: there is now a very large amount of apps available to serve virtually every function a user might want, so Google’s focus has shifted away from making the platform attractive for developers, to instead make it enjoyable for users while reaping the most profit possible. One way to support this is to scare the developers into using only AdMob, easily achieved by the vague policy they instated and unclear banning notifications. Some networks might be deceptive, but Google is the worst of them all, once you start looking at the big picture.

I would not hold your breath, the admin has been spoken to many times about Billy’s behavior, attitude and constant shit posting. The admin simply does not care, he has not and will not do anything about it. Our only hope is BillyH kills himself.