Payment in Airpush

it is normal for new developers in airpush delay payment at the beginning? weekly payment not been made, because they say that new developers are few weeks withholds payment

Thanks

Hi,

Please note, you need to hit $200/wk in revenue in order to be eligible for weekly pay.

Thanks

I have been exceeded $200/wk two times, and still waiting for payment

Hi,

Can you please PM me your account info.

Thanks

And did you fill W8-BEN doc to confirm you’re not US citizen, or something?

yes, i send the w8 last month. My Account Status: Tax information verified. Payments will be released as per schedule.

Yes, this is on temporary hold due to some internal policies and we will resume weekly payment for qualified developers within couple of weeks. We re extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please PM me for more details.

Thanks,
Prakash Balachandran

I have the same problem. No payments on nov. 30. Still wating. And on my ticket on airpush support was no help.

I always receive Airpush payment in time (weekly payment). The only problem now is low fill rate (~50%) and low eCPM.

Looks like everyone has this fillrate issues… way to go Airpush… Phil could at least give us some info, not just ignore us.

MetalGuru,

Which ad unit are you seeing low fillrates with? We had a reporting issue which we’re currently working on to resolve asap. Please send me your email address so I can take a closer look into your account.

Hello,
I am having a trouble with Airpush payments. I recently joined airpush. Verified my tax form, and made 350+ in last week of November. The payment which was scheduled on 30-DEC changed to 6th DEC on my dashboard. I had qualified for weekly payments for 200+ earnings. When i decided to ask the airpush support about the wire transaction fees, i got a reply…
"Please be noted that unfortunately weekly payment is not open for all developers at this moment and it is on temporary hold. We will let you know once we restart our weekly programme as earlier. You will now receive his earnings under ‘NET30’ schedule. "

This has made me furious. The only reasons i choose airpush inspite <50% fillrate and 0.25 cpm is their promised weekly payments. But i am being deprived of that as the support mentions. The Dashboard panel however mentions the payment date as 6th-DEC and the airpush payments tab still clearly has a banner of giving weekly payments to developers with 200+ weekly revenues. If Airpush has a policy to stop the weekly payment policy, why are we getting confirmation about the payment date? Shouldn’t the developer be notified by any means, for the changes Airpush makes regarding its payment policy?

I would be happy to receive an acceptable answer form a representative of Airpush.

Switch to MobileCore, they also offer weekly payments once you earn $200(and it does not matter if you earn them in 1 week or more), and depending on your app you might see an increase in revenue. But taking in mind AirPush’s currently low fill rate, the antivirus notification then most likely your earnings with most of the ad networks will be higher anyways. It’s seems that AirPush spent their last dollars on the 15 millions deal :smiley:

same problem with Airpush, no weekly payment and low fill rate (~50%) and low eCPM many days ago

Guys do you have any recomendation for a replacement of Airpush banner ads, other than AdMob? I have users mainly in USA.

Has anybody received the november payment from airpush?

Still not , just cheked. not processed in dashboard.

My also not processed in dashboard, but it was sent to me by wire.