Anyone using App2Top?

So I tried using https://app2top.org/ several days ago, their dashboard is awesome, but here is my experience:

1. I ordered a couple of manual reviews where we can write each of the review ourself
  2. Order done
  3. I checked the results, and here is what I am seeing from my play store console:

Screenshot by Lightshot

As you can see every info is blank, this is definitely not the case with legit review.

Anyone experiencing the same? If yes, is this kind of review will still give good effect?

Thanks.

These are bot installs. Yes, app2top are using bots. *if you can people register from my affiliate in my footer, thx :wink:

There are not 100% legit installs but impacts on ranks and they are cheaper than normal CPI, if somebody have problem with it, just don’t use it :wink:
App2top have 8000+ devices connected each other to make install/rate/review action. Real devices but app is not opened even one time.

I have no problem with their usage of bot which is just make sense with their price point. But as you said if they are using real devices, the info that is being blank shouldn’t be blank right?

It worked for me. I usually buy some downloads just after app release… It helps me in getting top100. When you will get comment - you can change it’s text in the dashboard. If you like - register with my affiliate to get extra 5$: App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads

WTF man? I don’t have any problem with you putting your affiliate link here, but at least add something meaningful to the discussion, I am already registered with them obviously.

ASOeShop is a good alternative of App2Top.

App Ratings play a really critical role in attracting new users towards your app. More positive reviews and 5-star ratings will give your app visitors a positive mindset to download the app, it also increases the trust factors. You can get app ratings @ $0.01 per successful rating.

Reviews are one of the main aspects to attract potent users towards your app before they install your app. Positive reviews will also increase the trust factors toward your app. If your app has 1 or 3 stars with negative reviews then your app will not be trusted by users, and they will not install your app. It impacts on your overall app rankings. You can get app reviews @ $.08 per successful review.

Hi, guys!
app2top is a good websites to provide app reviews, but I will recommended another paid-review websites(Reviewapp4u) for you, the reason can be shown as follows:

1.Positive reviews from genuine users all over the world.We can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% installed by real app users.

2.Reasonable price and possible discount for a big order.

3.Cost-effective service.We ensure ever penny you have spent on app promotion is worthy and get you best ROI.

4.Soaring revenue.Our service help you to boost your app store ranking and generate increasing revenue

so expensive
90 usd for 30 reviews :frowning:

Hello, friends!
Could you please send me a valid email account so that I will send you the details of price about the service, and we will have a discount depend on your order. :slight_smile:

Hey people!

When the word is about APP2TOP https://app2top.org i really can’t say anything nice. A week ago I’ve made a payment of $250 over paypal at [email protected] in the name of Духнич Дмитрий Анатольевич, with idea to boost my app, and i made new campaign of 2500 incentivized downloads. I got 1 download for the whole week. :slight_smile: I taught that there was some problem with platform, so I contacted them first on support mail [email protected] , then on skype: app2top (where he blocked me(, then I found a Twitter link https://twitter.com/dimmduh , then Vkontakt https://vk.com/dimmduh (Dmitry was online, and he is online everyday) but zero response. I can’t believe! Now we will see what to do next.

Try get ios app reviews from bestreviewapp, which can guarantee all the reviews are from real users, what’s more, we surpport multiple countries for u to choose from, get your app targeted precisely.

Discount for nowadays:If you buy 50-100 reviews, you enjoy 10% off, and if you buy more than 100 reviews, you get 30% off. Even more, if your app is a free one, you get extra 5 reviews for free(50-100 reviews), and extra10 for free(100+ reviews).