Admob revenue down by almost 25%

anyone else experiencing low income from Admob from the past 3 days.
My revenue has been down by almost 25%

Same here, since march 29 or so it’s quite bad.

Today, april 1st it seems like it’s going to be a very bad day :frowning:

Overall march was a good month after a bad february but this is expected because of less advertising spending on the first quarter. Let’s cross our finger and see it it’s going up in april :stuck_out_tongue:

the first quarter ended.
at the beginning of the quarter there is a drop

Just came to tell same, mine dropped only today but very sharply.

It continues to be the same in April too… sad :frowning:

As Albert said, the first quarter ended. Most advertisers probably blew their budget on the easter weekend too.
Don’t compare peak revenue periods to low revenue periods.

Drop is expected. It happens every year since this is the beginning of 2nd quarter. Revenue will strat rising in april and will be on top in june.

Worst Admob revenue today. Not as expected on saturday. Its sharp 30% lower than previous saturday(on 9th April)

Mind sharing yours?

In my case drop is ~10%. Check your downloads. Maybe there is also some drop.

Agreed, yesterday had lowest revenue this month… 15% drop for me since last saturday

May month should start bringing some good news. I checked my downloads for last week, but there is no visible change. So i will blame the starting of new quarter for this drop.

Like most said, we are going into a slow season. Haven’t you noticed the bs ads? That is because it’s slow season.

BS ads? Whats that?

Yep, every year is the same, so no need to worry :slight_smile: .

Yeah, my downloads have dropped dramatically, but my ranking for my apps has not changed.

Hi All!

Clara here from AdBuddiz :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that your overall revenues have been low the past little while. Have you considered trying another solution?

We currently have some great static and dynamic campaigns available worldwide on both a CPI and CPM basis and I’m confident that if you were to make the switch over to our solution, you would notice a difference in revenues.

Please feel free to reach out (by PM or email at [email protected]) if you have any questions.

Bad revenue goes on and on :(:(:(:frowning:

Same Here bad revenue at start of April. Frist week of March up to the end was the best for me…

Same here eCpm dropped by 20% :)…

my today’s ecpm: 0.28…