appnext take about 80 % of my income !!!

updated: this is a zionist company stay away from them!
i was not aware of that when i started to work with them, now i want you all to know that.

hello everyone
i was a new publisher with them
they took about 80% of my income

Probably it’s an error in dashboard! Wait some hours…

to be removed

How many impressions your apps delivered and how many installs from those ?..Can you be more specific…

to be removed

Screenshot_2016-03-17-18-50-23.jpg

It seems something wrong with their statistics…ask Jonathan of appnext here…he will help you sort it out…

I got the email form them. And they wrote that they had a problem with some advertisers, so they cut my payout too…

Anyone with a similar issue - ping me in private to discuss. Happy to explain.

give us our monney back ! no need to your explanations

Wow lol !! Advertisers can decide not to pay after showing AD’s on developers games and apps, then the developer gets nothing. WOW!!

and they dont even answer!!they took your money and they said we will be happy to explain!!!

How can I answer if I did not get any email or PM from you?

Will send you a PM myself.

if you have something to say you can say it here !!the forum members have the rights to understand too

We sent email to all developers who were effected, so we are not holding anything back. Again, if anyone has a problem, email me directly or ping me on Skype. We will work it out.

Was there any resolution to this? And why can’t the answer be given to the public?

There’s nothing wrong with this, the only problem is they showed you and then removed the money, most ad networks won’t show you so you don’t even know that this happened.
Chill the fu*k out it’s not like you lost few thousands, besides I am pretty sure that this is written somewhere in Tos&Eula or whatever you agreed upon creating your acc :smiley: