AdAbouts Poll - Payment Method Preferences

We are interested to know what your preferred payment methods are!

Please take a moment to participate in our poll to help us get a clear picture of your preference.

I vote for Wire Transfer :slight_smile:

Paypal, as I can transfer from Paypal to bank with no fee and instantly :smiley:

Wire Transfer and Payoneer, also Skrill(Moneybookers) is perfect :wink:

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, we will look into Skrill as well. Thanks for the tip ramzixp!

Wire transfer ,PayPal and Skrill

Wire transfer works best for us.

WireTransfer, BitCoin, Credit Card Transfer, Payoneer

if an online company doesn’t use wire transfer nowadays, they better stop, wire to us foreign developer (non us) is a life saver,

the fee is nothing compared to the benefit of getting the money directly to our local bank account, paypal is nightmare, stay away from them, you never know when they will ban/limit your account one sided without having a chance to appeal and then your hard earned money just goes to drain, a lot of paypal horror story lying around the net, i too have been a victim of paypal, but it is mainly because of my mistake.

I can’t agree more! Paypal is annoying.

Never got any issue with PayPal using since 4 years but their processing fee is high for larger amounts…

in ewallet companies, paypal is the most popular (i don’t know why) and the worst ;/

PayPal:
-fees
-currency exchange is 0,10 units lower than normal! for example, when I need to change dollars for pln(polish zloty), normal exchange rate is 3,90… for paypal 3,80 ;/
-3-5days wire transfer
-ban possible without reason and grab your cash
-no master card outside USA

Skrill:
-currency exchange costs 0,03-0,05 units, acceptable
-master card prepaid for everyone who cannot wait for wire transfer
-wire transfer 1-2 days
-no fees when deposit money but some 1$ when withdraw wire transfer
-stronger security, to make any transaction you need to know birthdate of user… to add new bank account you need more details and verify it with small transfer, 3 times bad password - account locked(you can unlock it by contact them)
-vip levels, if you generating 5000 euro in 3 months, no fees

Payoneer
-accepts US ACH
-master card prepaid for each country

Paypal really sucks

Thanks for all the feedback, it has helped us to better understand how different payment methods affect you.

Thanks again guys. Skrill looks pretty hard to beat in terms of fees, payment methods, and security. It’s at the top of the list to consider.

Tipalti also looks to be a nice platform that offers a number of payment methods – wire transfer, ACH (international and US), pre-paid Visa/Mastercard, and PayPal.

It looks like one of these should be included for sure when we launch. We’re doing some work on our end and will let you know ASAP.

Any other thoughts, let us know…

Whit