Can I put ads in the notification of a foreground service?

Hello friends,
I have a foreground service running for a long time in my app and I want to get some benefit from it because users don’t open my app except when they want to change settings. So my revenue from this app is very low.
Thanks in advance.

No, you can’t. It’s against Google policy

Thank you @mzg. What if I’m using another ad network than AdMob is it the same? and what about other 3rd party stores , is it forbidden too?

Pushbads are not allowed in Google Play Store, no matter wich ad network you are using. You can try 3rd party stores, just read their policy. How many downloads do you have?

not so much
about 200 daily
I didn’t promote the app at all but I’m building a new one and planning to promote it in the 1st 30 days.

@mzg, if I had an app with a chat head like facebook messenger can I display popup ads from the chat head in a dialogue that contains app’s name?

You mean, when someone tap on chat head, the ad will pop up? Nope, you can’t do that.

IMO you should concentrate on creating new, more succesfull app. More app screens - more opportunities to show ads - more revenue. Good luck.

Yes I’m going to do that.
Thank you very much for your concern and advice.