MobileCore Account has been blocked ?

Hello
Today i received a mail from mobilecore :

[i]Hi,

Please note we recorded suspicious activity coming from your account that violates mobileCore policies and therefore we can not continue to monetize your apps.

Your account has been blocked - all advertising will be withheld and pending payment will not be made until we hear further from you on this matter.
Best Regards,[/i]

An idea ?, i have 2 suspended app from google play in my dashboard since 2 years it may be the problem?

Hello Developers,

Today we had an issue with one of the automatic flows in our network which alerts on suspicious activity, and might have alerted on accounts that shouldn’t have been blocked.

We are now working on fixing this issue and the relevant developers have been contacted directly.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any concerns or questions.

Best Regards,

mobileCore Support

My problem is fixed i received a new mail :

[i]Hello Developer,

Today we had an issue with one of the automatic flows in our network which alerts on suspicious activity, and might have alerted on accounts that shouldn’t have been blocked.

We are now working on fixing this issue and your account should be reverted to normal in the next few hours.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any concerns or questions.

Best Regards, [/i]

This kind of issue is what make us developer unable to sleep well at night, please all of ad network that promote your company in this forum, take note from mobilecore rep, this is a good example of how you treat us developer, thanks for resolving this issue quickly and promptly

I trust mobileCore and believe that they will never leave their loyal developers alone!

I have same problem as TS.
I have several google play apps which works during 1 year without problem, but yesterday i received a mail from MC support:

Hi,
Please note we recorded suspicious activity coming from your account that violates mobileCore policies and therefore we can not continue to monetize your apps.
Your account has been blocked - all advertising will be withheld and pending payment will not be made until we hear further from you on this matter.
Best Regards,
Danielle
mobileCore Support

I wrote email to my account manager, but she does not reply from yesterday morning.

I also get blocked by mobileCore now! No one solves my issue!

My account has been deactivated without any notice from @mobileCore ?
It has been worked for a year.

Just use another ads network, mC is said to shut down since like June or July and they keep delay. They are no longer trustworthy, but I must admit they are efficient, good and had a good time on 2014.

They’re just pushing people out doing things wrong on purpose, they don’t wanna have to deal with all this anymore. Ironsource is probably taking a different direction

Well they have been acquired by Suspersonic, which is why they have been phasing out mobileCore.

IronSource is bigger than SuperSonic, so SuperSonic is acquired by IronSource!

Yep, but to me it seems like they just bought a cheaper and easier-to-maintain network just to move their focus somewhere else.

They were supposed to shutdown months ago but I am still recieving ads, still able to make new apps and still earning mobilecore revenue. They make way too much money from mobilecore so i dont think they will ever shutdown.

I didn’t get any email but I can’t login my account too. I had something like 50$ left there and waiting for a last payment as they promised when they shut down.
But looks like they decided not to pay lol :smiley:

It was ready to shut down soon, what else to expect from them.