FAN - Does the app need to be live on play store?

I have just integrated Facebook Audience Network with Banner and Interstitial placements with Admob mediation.
The placements are not yet approved by Facebook. I do not want to make the app live until Facebook approves the ad placements.

Is it possible or do I need to publish the app on Play store?

Not, My app not on Play Store and they approve it

Thanks, how long does it take for them to approve it. It’s been 4 days for me and still not approved.

Can you please give us more detail. how did you do that.

Does any one got the Facebook Invoice for February earnings ?

they dont send invoices, just add payment info and you will get paid net15-21 after you hit $100. I get my payments to my bank in USA around 15th to 18th of each month. Admob always comes on 22nd for me.

still waiting for FB approval, my app is not live yet, and this is my 5th days waiting (5 business days excluding weekend), will update if it get appoved

i waited a month but my ads still enable for testing :frowning:

is your app already live on gplay or not yet ?, now this is getting scary, any way to reach FB support for this kind of issue ?

i can’t upload to gplay because the ads still pending :frowning:

Hi friend, how is your FB ads, already approved or still waiting ?

Nopes still waiting… over over a week now!

i see, oh well if only i knew this sooner, should have try to apply the ads months ago. please kindly update this thread if any of you guys got approved, i will update too if i get accepted. thanks

I’m waiting too. Its 4 days for me. Is this normal??

Guys just a quick update here
My app finally got approved by FB after 8 working days, but the process is like this

option 1 :

1. I integrate their SDK, set the placement as enabled for testing, and make the first request ad
  2. FB will check it within 1-2 weeks
  3. and within 1-2 weeks, they will enabled a submit app link button, in other word you need to give valid link to your live app that already using FB sdk
  4. after you submit the live app, within 1-2 days your app will get approved just like mine.

option 2 :

1. I integrate their SDK, set the placement as enabled for testing, and make the first request ad
  2. Click the “Ask question” button and ask to check for your ads integration, it seem to be faster (even in hours) using this method (credit by vijay)

so basically no email sent to you during this process, the notification will appear on ALERT tab in the dashboard so make sure you frequently check the FAN dashboard

good luck to you guys

Mine was approved today … took 9 days

Does the valid link needs to be in the Google Market or do they accept other Markets ?

Hi i got alert warning when link to company setting FAN “Please note that you will need to complete additional verification to claim your in-app earnings.” what should i do to recieved payment. Please help me. Thanks

FAN ads doesn’t show in android 6.0+. Anyone got this error