Admob ECPM dropped by 30%

Hey guys,

anyone else experiencing a drop in admob´s ECPM yesterday? I got about 1/3 less compared to my average.

Yesterday, I am experienced a drop in AdMob too. But today’s eCPM is good for now.

I´m wondering if your ECPM that you can see right now shows the finaly value? For me, the eCPM that I see today in the evening is way lower (sometimes 5%, sometimes 40%) than the final eCPM I see tomorrow in the morning report.

Anyways, a good sign that yours is normal again. Can´t tell for me due to the reason above.

No, it is current value. In my country it is morning now and new stats has began 3 hours ago. So maybe it can be lower, but I hope it won’t :slight_smile:
Yesterdays final eCPM value is 0,96 and todays current eCPM value is 1,46

I’m getting low revenue for 2 weeks…now I’m thinking to change ad network because i’m loosing money…

i met the same problem yesterday. Revenue seem downs

I haven’t been able to log in for over 2 weeks so I can’t even check.
Admob truly have the worst support going.

Another huge drop yesterday, this time about 30% less eCPM. That is ridiculous!

yes there have been a lot of quick updates going on with play store (developer side) and admob in last 2 days.

clash of clans stopped advertising, what do you expect? lol

From where did you get that information? Earnings dropped for me in the last 4 days by 50%.

my ecpm dropped by 70%… really stressed… what happened… maybe i should wait for other fresh updates…

There is about 10% due to beginning of month. Nothing unusual.
This happens at beginning of every month.

This is about where I’m at too. Very stressed.

Mine was down over 90% on the 4th. About 70% for the 5th…expect that to change tmw though. I thought the same about the 4th but it still hasn’t changed.

I am also seeing a 35% drop in eCPM

My old admob 4th november stat updated now

Yep I can confirm, my eCPM durably dropped about 35% and stays at that level now. But it started before the new month started, I think it was on 29th of october…

My ecpm actually went up about 30% so go figure…

Could you please give me back my 30%? :wink: