How airpush doing now??

airpush is my first love, no, i mean first ads network. lol
partnered with starapp, i always been loyal with them. but in then the last google compliant thingy came. i… have to abandoned airpush…
because many people said there’s so many bug…

in the meantime, i only use starapp.
starapp is the best in all.
but then i realize that’s not enough.

i search another ad network for partnered with my starapp.
i don’t like mobario because the size, and i think always on top not a good idea.
i tried Tapcontext, but hmmm… antivirus ads that download outside play? i think it’s annoying to user…
i tried pingjam. hrrr… why my stat getting really riddiculous? and the support is not too reliable…
in the end, i stick to starapp only…
while waiting my beloved airpush to recover from the scar…

hahh…
and it’s been a month now. is it save to use airpush now?
because many dev said the SDK still full of bug :frowning:
and really, is the stupid antivirus still flag them?

is there still any airpush developer here?
how’s going on your side?

or any people here have recommendation for ads network?
oh, and my apps mainly live wallpaper

I just use airpush for banner and smartwall ads. It 's still going well until now, except that their smartwall seem to have problem and have a very low fillrate (<10%) since 24th October. I have contacted them but they haven’t sent a reply yet. Moreover, airpush banner 's eCPM have been decreased about a half some days ago, so now my daily revenue have been decreased a half :frowning:
It has been a month since they said that their new revolution ads will be published soon. I am wonderring where is it now???

cool, so the smartwall is normal right?? well, without the low thingy
maybe i should add it then :smiley:

but is there many user still tell VIRUS thingy??

yeah, it’s been a month for revolution ads :confused:
i really waiting for that too

I think the VIRUS problem is depend on the antivirus software. Anyway, I think you should add airpush with a mediation network (such as mopub) in case of it is broken down in the future.

Yes it’s still being flagged as virus(to be accurate as an aware but users don’t usually care about the difference). For me, since Google changed their rules, there is no need to put up with the virus alert. I lost many people from that (on top of negative comments). I dumped airpush for appnext. So far it’s good results

yeah, user can be a hatters too -_-
hmmm… appnext huh? yeah i see many ads from them.
maybe i’ll try it while waiting for airpush to come back.

yeah okay :smiley:
errr… please tell me what is “mediation” mean?
i always see words of mediation here, but honestly i don’t understand what is mediation… is it “partnered/combined ads” like my starapp+airpush? or is it just definition of interestial?
please tell me the definition of mediation :frowning:

An Ad network Mediation (such as mopub) help you to show different kind of ad network in your app, for example if you want to both use admob and airpush banner, you can use mopub mediation banner to show admob 's banner and airpush 's banner. You can easily turn on/off, set priority of showing ads, which ad network will be chosen first to show ads (and if the ads can’t show, the ad network with the second largest priority will be chosen to show,…). Use mediation helps you to prevent the risk of losing everything when one of your ad network account is banned or some of your ad network is broken down for a period of time.

Is AirPush supported in the mopub mediation? If yes then do I need to insert in my source code the jar file from AirPush and other networks I wanna use or ONLY the mopub jar file(if any) ? I’m just wondering that if I don’t need to insert the AirPush jar file but I can use them via mopub then maybe the Intrusive Adware issue can be solved this way :smiley: I know, it sounds kinda stupid, but please somebody tell how exactly is the mediation implementation working.

Thank you :slight_smile:

WOW that’s amazing!!
so mediation is like a window that can display several ads network in just one SDK?? omg that’s awesome!
it can display full page interestial too right? cool
okay i’ll search tutorial for this, wow this is maybe the solution ~

i think some of your question can be found here
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/2713-mopub-integration-headaches.html

anyway, that’s nice idea for the adware issue :smiley:
but i don’t know about that.

Guys, If anyone is willing to code startapp, airpush, mobilecore SDKs for interstitials and banners into mopub/madserve. I am willing to sponsor the project. Please PM me.

Then pls. put the adapters on sale so that other’s can purchase and you can earn

@keitaro3660 I have banners & interstitial with Admob. No complaints at this time because it’s been worse in the past. Things always get better with time. I also have both smartwall and banners with Airpush. I can tell eCPM is rising although most of my users are from Asia. Need more users in US. Like @T-7 mentioned, I also think the virus issue depends on the antivirus software. Some have had it worse and others don’t which means the virus issue is not consistent across the board. Now that eCPM is rising, I need tips on getting more users in US, Europe and Canada. Any suggestions?

hmmmm… i still don’t know how to use the mediation :confused:
maybe i won’t use it if i don’t get it til the end of the day

@Tapio2013
cool, i think my user is mixed in US and Asia.
okay then i’ll integrated airpush tonight :smiley:
(with starapp)

anyway, airpush ads not only show apps download right??
it show offer, etc? i really love to see the adds have many kind of variation like google adsense, not just show download apps.

i tried appnext, but it only pay when user instal? no payment from impression? :confused:
hmm… then i doubt i will got much from it :frowning:

@keitaro3660 yeah it’s really good to get users in US where pay is higher. With my Airpush integration, I’m trying their new video, advanced overlay and rich media ad units in my other app. Banner and smartwall is standard for me. I’m waiting to see how things go in the next couple of weeks as my userbase increases. never tried CPI. Would you recommend appnext? Which other nextworks offer CPI.

that what i said yesterday… but airpush is scary… i don’t understand how to implement the cache, so i go without it. and the ads taking too long, it’s appear when i’m out of the apps too :frowning: and the ads that shows is only appwal :frowning: the integration tutorial in the website is not clear…
ahhh… really risky, i don’t want to take a risk anymore…

i don’t use appnext, but switch to appflood. i think they have more variation in ads, and have more interesting content (appnext only show 2 -__-) both CPI. range $0,2 per instal. so let’s just wait what will it become.

anyway, my appflood referral

Dear Keitaro,

LeadBolt are happy to welcome you to our network! I will personally be happy to offer my services as your account manager, and ensure that everything is running smoothly for you. I can see that your English levels are amazing, but I can also offer my services in Japanese, as I used to be a Japanese-English translator.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about LeadBolt’s network, or if you would like to try out our SDK and ad types, I would be glad to help.

Kind regards,

Peter
[email protected]

(Also, I am glad you decided to not stick with PingJam - they have caused a lot of apps to get banned from the Play store!)

@keitaro3660 You have a point. I had a similar issue a while back with integration and contacted sirpush support team immediately via my dashboard. You should try that. I sent in my apk and manifest and the ad display issue i had was resolved. The industry is getting scary. Thanks for the appflood referral. Will try it.

2 months back, Airpush was using adsense to attract developers by saying that they offer 10x ecpm.
Now on adsense, they are advertising their AirDSP which is to attract the advertisers.

i don’t use appnext, but switch to appflood. i think they have more variation in ads, and have more interesting content (appnext only show 2 -__-) both CPI. range $0,2 per instal. so let’s just wait what will it become.

Isn’t 0,2$ per install very low ? I currently use AdBuddiz and it seems to range from 0,5$ to 1,5$ per install. (Sadly I only have like 1 install every 3 days with my 30 DAU :p)

huhh -___-
FYI, when i first start developing apps in March 2013, i choose leadbolt too. but leadbolt doesn’t allow me to validated it at all.
you never give me a chance at all.

hmmm it’s weird, support ticket doesn’t work :confused:
but for couple days, i have messaged phil :slight_smile:
i think i’ll try airpush again. the issue is only that stupid virus false alarm. but AirPlay will be save :smiley:
hmm…
i think i’ll abandoned appflood. CPI is not good for me :frowning:

yeah i always see their ads too.
so i hope this company will grow again like the old days

yeah very. CPI is really really confusing :confused:
AdBuddiz? for same CPI, i think appnext still better.
but i think i give up on CPI… most user will click the close button without even seing the ads -_-
so i think impression and PPD still best choice for me.

currently looking for mobilecore & appgrade website