Startapp not updated dashboard today

Hi

startapp not updated dashboard today and there is no answer to my requests.

Does any other have the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

same problem :frowning:

Still not update :((((

I just checked and it’s updated. I see a big increase in impressions. I will check why. What is your ecpm? mine is now 98K impression 0.29$ ecpm

Yes . yesterday data is up but today’s is lost.i am in east timezone.

how stupid company it is. they messed up every data for today and yesterday.they are off in friday and saturday .i know.but there must be a watchman in holidays.

Yesterday report x2

mine 160k impression 0.25$ ecpm (12/02/2016) very low, today 0.18 ecmp :frowning: :cry:

now data is back. but ecpm is very low too. this stupid company started to mess up everything. my ecpm was above 2$ for nov and dec.but for jan and feb it is 1.60$ and decreasing gradually.i am using almost interstitial. but when you ask a question about the decreasing . they are answering like everything is normal and they are genius.if you do not have any usa user. you will earn pennies from this stupid company. i am increasing imperssion numbers gradualy but they are decreasing ecpm day by day.

today is all time low. i wll f…k this stupid company and their system .

so why don’t you change Network?

Yes their eCPM is too low… I used only admob for months and then learned some backfill stuffs and tried amazon as primary (not using now because of their very very low fill rate). After some research, i picked up startapp based on the reviews and other things considering the revenue paid. But on the contrary i got only $0.25 for 1857 impressions with 80clicks!! thats too damn low! If i had these stats in my admob, it would have fetched me about $5-10 for sure (the network that everyone say as a low paying one). Even when admob pays like this, i guess startapp surely should based on what they say and reviews. Is this only for me or is it the average eCPM kind of stuff value in startapp? Someone ?

PS: I have to agree that the number of clicks have got a lot higher. I hardly get 10-15 clicks per day per app in admob. Startapp says that it has got 80 clicks but revenue is for like 1click or even less!!

Yes their eCPM is too low… I used only admob for months and then learned some backfill stuffs and tried amazon as primary (not using now because of their very very low fill rate). After some research, i picked up startapp based on the reviews and other things considering the revenue paid. But on the contrary i got only $0.25 for 1857 impressions with 80clicks!! eCPM just $0.13 :frowning: . thats too damn low! If i had these stats in my admob, it would have fetched me about $5-10 for sure (the network that everyone say as a low paying one). Even when admob pays like this, i guess startapp surely should based on what they say and reviews. Is this only for me or is it the average eCPM kind of stuff value in startapp? Someone ?

PS: I have to agree that the number of clicks have got a lot higher. I hardly get 10-15 clicks per day per app in admob. Startapp says that it has got 80 clicks but revenue is for like 1click or even less!!