Which ad networks have good payment options for 'low-revenue' apps?

I recently put AdMob banner ads into my app and so far in 18 days I’ve made around $10. But at that rate, it will take me close to half a year in order to meet the minimum threshold of $100 in order to receive my first payment.

I got an email from an Airpush representative last Friday and he said they do weekly payouts. After doing some research, I found out that’s only activated after you make $200. But I emailed the guy back and he told me for net-30 payments, the minimum requirements are $50 - wire, $10 - PayPal. That is attractive because I would most likely get a payment every month, but I want to know if there are any other networks with similar payment options.

100? admob pays me at 20$…

Right, but it’s 30 days after end of the month, and then it takes another 2 weeks (!) to make money reach your bank account or PayPal. They must be using camels to make money transfers…

In admob under Accounts -> Payments -> Payment Settings it says payment schedule is monthly with $100 threshold. And when I try to change the threshold it says $100 is the minimum. So you guys are saying the minimum is only $20? I’d appreciate if you could send me a link sating that’s the case.

don’t use aitpush. these days it sucks

If I shouldn’t switch to Airpush, should I stick with AdMob then? The payout minimum is my main concern, but that magic $100 minimum doesn’t even exist like @protonsavy says, then I don’t have anything to worry about. One thing I do want in my app is a ‘smart wall’ or app recommendation list type of ad. It looks like AdMob doesn’t have that. Maybe I could keep AdMob for banners and use another network for that type of ad?

It’s $20 for PayPal and more for wire transfer.

if you want banners , then 20$ will be really hard to make , also im not sure how much air push gives, I’ve got good results from startapp and admob , they’ve got a stable balance of ecpm and fill rates, everyone else fluctuates alot!

@pat it all depends on your app. I would use multiple ad networks that have their own strengths. For example, Revmob does fairly well on iOS for FullSize and Better than average on Android. They have just cut down on their payment terms and now are offering payment every 15 days. Leadbolt has a good appwall and they too offer 15 day payouts. I would continue using admob for banners, appwall for leadbolt, and fullscreen from Revmob… YOu’ll increase your income by doing so, but it all depends on your daily active users also…

i am using admob interstitals ads for my app, active installs is 8000, and i have got $315 in 24 days!..from a single app…but i’ll get payment in december i think

I assume you mean DAU (Daily Active Users) is 8000 ?

Since just the Active Users being 8000 is not sufficient number to justify $315 in 24 days - unless your app has HUGE retention (users keep your app on all day etc.).

i don’t know much but half of my traffic is from US.maybe that is the reason…and yes my app is like that it have to be used multiple times ina day…

Wow, i have 15k active users , and with mopub interstitials i just made 70 $ in 30 days , thats a huge difference !

So I found out today from AdMob publisher support team that the LEGACY AdMob payment threshold was $20:

Hello again, Pat.
Yes, you are correct. On legacy AdMob the payment threshold was $20, but on new AdMob the threshold is $100. This change was made to move AdMob into alignment with our other ad serving product, AdSense.
Thanks,
Ricky

Glad I now understand why you guys still have the $20 threshold and I don’t, had no clue why before!

On the topic of comparing active user count and revenue, my apps has 1400 current installs (97% in US), average of 150 DAUs, and is on pace to make $40/month with basic banner ads - much better pace than two weeks ago but still not enough for monthly payments.

You can try Adiquity. With Adiquity, I make 50 cent to $1 eCPM