rewarding Video ads

Hi Friends,

I want to know which is best network rewarding video ads and what is the min nd max revenue of a single rewarding video ad… Please share your experience and advices … Thank you… :slight_smile:

I just started testing Appnext rewarded videos 2 weeks ago (I’m been using their standard SDK for a while now) and it seems great. eCPM is super - about $7-$12 eCPM in western countries.
Also heard good things about Vungle and Adcolony, which are really video focused.

Hi,

It is a guaranteed revenue right? I mean if user watches video completely we will get the income? And what is the least cost per completed video?

hey @sree888 , a very good alternative to rewarded video is also Pollfish (http://www.pollfish.com). You can check if a rewarded video is available and then fallback to a survey if available. The model is exactly the same. You are getting paid if user completes the survey. Please let me know if you need further info, I will be happy to help.

I don’t like to add surveys …

cool, no worries :slight_smile: just suggested an alternative option!

Just asking, what is the share we get as developers?

Have a game for 15 days in play store but just got 2$ after 5000 impressions … :(:confused:

Pollfish works as a CPA model in the exact same way as rewarded videos. Action is completed survey (like watched video). So the question would be how many of these users would take a survey if available (or similarly clicked to watch a video).

Regarding payouts, we have 2 type of formats at Pollfish:

• Basic Surveys are usually surveys with 7-12 questions that pay minimum $0.30 per completed survey and this price can go up to $2. It is a shared revenue model.
  • Playful Surveys are small image question surveys (3-4 questions) that have a fluctuating price. On average they pay $0.06 - $0.08. They can be disabled through Pollfish Developer Dashboard.

If you have more questions please let me know,I will be happy to help. :slight_smile:

As far as I know, payment is only for installs, not viws. Honestly, as long as the eCPM is good, I don’t care about the payment model.

Hi chartboost provides video ads for paid apps with cost per completed video basis… I too don’t care if eCPM is good but mine is 0.34 :frowning: have to find a way to manage so thinking of new ways…

Some video networks pay on CPM, others pay on CPCV or CPI. If you’d like access to a variety of video ad networks that offer rewarded video, try Aerserv mediation. We support 40+ ad networks, many of which that offer rewarded video. Payment models ranging from CPM, CPI, CPCV. Easily manage your ad network properties with our mediation platform and ensure you’re allowing the highest paying video ad networks to get first look at the ad request.

From what I’m seeing across our platform, CPMs range from $4-10 for rewarded video. Additionally with our SDK you have the ability to run VPAID campaigns which yield much higher CPMs.

As usual, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me: [email protected] or philiptse85 (skype)

Cheers,

Hi, do we get payments as a whole or we have to reach threshold for every ad network we use through meditation? And are rewarded video ads are CPCV or CPI based ?

Hi sree888,

We pay you directly for all impressions delivered by Aerserv, as for the other networks they will pay you directly as well. Our threshold is $100. As for rewarded videos that come from AerServ these are paid all on CPM, we are non performance based. With that being said some networks we support on our platform such as Adcolony and Vungle pay on CPV and CPI.

With our mediation platform you’re able to utilize various ad networks and payment models.

let me know if you have any other questions.

[email protected]
philiptse85 - skype

Thanks

Do you mediate Mobile Core and Appnext?

Currently we do not but plan to in the future.

here is a list of supported ad networks - https://www.aerserv.com/for-publishers/supported-networks/

I used various type of add network(i.e appnext,airpush,mobilecare) .but startapp is best add network. It is easy to integrate .It also give opportunity to income more money.
You can earn upto 10,000$ and get 15$ dollar after 1k impression using referal program and also you get add revenue as regular basis .Believe me ,this is the best add network in market.
use below mentioned link to get refferal income opportunity.
https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup...3-97832114d847

Chartboost, AdColony, Appnext, Vungle are all having rewarded videos. You may also consider Pollfish for rewarded survey.

Hi sree888,

The ad network that I work for, AdBuddiz, has some great campaigns right now worldwide for rewarded video. We understand the importance of having high-quality ads and making them user friendly and aesthetically pleasing has been one of our top priorities. Our SDK is also very light, so it won’t weigh your app down :slight_smile:

Just to give you more info - through our system, you can reward the view, but not the click. The reward could be in-app goods, virtual currency, or any content provided by the app.

Fortunately, after watching a video, users are a lot more likely to install an app, helping you to earn more revenue (The rates of course will vary depending on country of the user, device id, etc, but we have developers earning around $10-$15 eCPM).

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more info.