Any luck with these 3rd party stores?

I have been using a wide list of alternative android stores for my apps. Recently, I tried out 3 stores suggested in another thread but ran into problems.

Moborobo - seems to have some affiliation with Baidu. I uploaded 5 apps and they are still auditing even though it has been more than 20 days.

Mobiles24 - I had tried this in the past but my apps never went through the reviewing process. They stayed for months at review and then disappeared. Still happened when I tried 5 apps 20 days ago.

Androidfreeware.net - I gave many apps and saw downloads at once, decent numbers. However, 10 days later all apps disappeared with no message at all. I started uploading new ones again because they never answered my emails.

And some issues with other stores I have tried:
Mobile9 - charges a 29USD yearly subscription that i do not want to give. Does it give decent downloads nowadays?

FirstouchMobile - no downloads, no views at all in a month.

Any suggestions or feedback about these stores or others?

Try Samsung galaxy app store. It’s free. I have more than 2K downloads daily for an app. Others have 1K and 500 downloads daily .
I tried amazon I had only 3 downloads daily :slight_smile:

As I said, i have tried many stores, indeed samsung is excellent. I recommend it too.
But I am always on the lookout for new ones. Any fresh and good stores?

Update on Androidfreeware.net:
No reply at all, so I resubmitted some apps. After a while (2 days) they disappeared too.

Update on mobiles24.com
After a month the apps got reviewed, accepted and generated a couple of downloads.